*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077048-Missing-You-Always
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2077048
Losing someone is hard, keep the memories alive.

Missing You, ALways

The sun sets and rises day after day. Again and again dusk turns to dawn and I’m still missing you more and more. I may not be able to see you or hear you, but I can definitely feel you here with me. You’re the best guardian angel that I could ever ask for. You’ve already helped me become the person I am today and I know that you will continue to do so. I wish I could have the opportunity to thank you for all the things that you have taught me. I didn’t realize when you were doing it but I realize it now. You were the best person in my life. You were incredible. Thank you for being my biggest supporter, no matter what I was doing you were there to cheer me on. Thank you for teaching me to put others before me, but also, thank you for teaching me that I am important too and that I should take care of myself. Thank you for the insane amounts of food you always had to keep me fed and never having me worry if I was ever going to be hungry. Thank you for taking me out of school and taking me three hours away for the weekend. That was one of the best get away that we had. I remember every little detail about it. It was so great. I know that we have so many memories that I will never forget. Thank you for giving everything you could to make sure that I was happy and was always smiling. I know I wasn’t perfect but every time you looked at me your eyes always lit up. You left me quite early but I hope that I’m still making you proud. I’ve made a lot of changes to my life lately and things have been hard but I know if you were here you would tell me that everything is going to be ok. It tore me apart when you got sick. Bad things happen to the best to people. People always pick the most beautiful flowers first so that’s what god must have done when he chose you to go be with him. Even after five years of you being gone, I still think about you every day. The sun sets at the end of the day and rises again in the morning. Every time that I look up into the sky, I think of you. “I love you”





© Copyright 2016 writteninthestars (writteninstars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077048-Missing-You-Always