*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077133-Sexual-fun-parts-1---8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Novella · Erotica · #2077133
Follows a trio of siblings as they explore (not incest)
1.

Precious Patterson tearfully signed the divorce papers that had been on her desk for several weeks. She was only a month past nineteen when they had gotten married. She often remembered back to her wedding day just over three years ago. The church had been filled with friends and family. After the reception, they had retired to the bridal suite. There, in the soft glow of the bedside lamp, they made love for hours. She had really felt that they would be together forever.

But that was not the case. Roger had moved in with a younger old girl over ten months ago, and Precious was left emotionally devastated. Each day had been a struggle to go on. Even her family could not restore her usual positive attitude towards life. It had taken two months before she even slept in the bed she had shared with him. And every night she clung to the pillows for much-needed comfort. She badly needed the touch of a man, but felt nervous, and afraid of being hurt again.

Precious was thankful that they had only rented an apartment, so she was not stuck with house payments and expenses. She had wanted kids, but he had always talked her out of it. But because of the divorce, it had turned out to be for the best. Her job as Activities Director for a large fitness center kept her busy and in great physical shape. Even though she saw lots of men at work, most were older, married, or still in school.

Precious knew men found her body desirable from the looks she often received. She was just an inch under six foot tall with perky size 36B breasts, which she knew looked nice. Shiny red hair rested softly on her shoulders, and below her waist was a patch of trimmed red curls. Most of her nights consisted of a light dinner and watching TV until she fell asleep.

Adding to her grief was the very recent death of her parents due to an auto accident. Their celebration of life services had been held just two days before. They had been people she could always talk to and lean on during her hard times. They had named her Precious since her dad often stated the first time he had been with her Mom, was one of the most precious times of his life.

The family home had been left to her to decide what should be done with it. The house was modest sized and well maintained. Her parents had been financially responsible and had the property fully paid for. Plus they had left enough money to help with maintaining some of the expenses.

Her brother and sister had just turned eighteen a month ago and were twins. Neither had made plans for college, so Precious knew it was best to move back in and help look out for them.

Her sister Callie was a free-spirited young woman, who seemed to be on the shy side when it came to boys. Precious wondered if she had even dated, or enjoyed the intimate pleasures of sexual contact. Callie worked with Precious at the fitness center as a lifeguard, and also a physical training trainee as she attended classes for certification. Precious had seen her sister approached by a few men at work, but each time she seemed unsure what to say to them.

Jasper, on the other hand, had dated some and Precious doubted he was a virgin, least as far as she knew. He was a decent looking young man who worked for a handyman service, learning the various trades.

After she packed her last box into her vehicle, Precious took one last look around the apartment she had shared with her ex, locked the door, and prepared for her new beginning. She loved her siblings and hoped she would do right by them.

2.

Callie Patterson woke up early with much on her mind. Not only was she dealing with the loss of her parents, she also struggled with awakening sexual thoughts. Her parents had personal reasons why they did not want her to date until she legally became an adult, but with them no longer around, that no longer was a factor. Besides, she had previously hung out with two guys, both of which pressured her for sex. Something she had quickly rejected. Besides, she felt shy around boys and felt a lack of confidence in herself. She also felt reluctant to deal with the drama of being in a relationship. She hoped if having her sister moving back in would give her someone to talk to if needed.

Callie knew her body was attractive. With medium length reddish hair and a slim 130 pounds, she had gotten many glances from men. She felt her frame was to small, with measurements of 34A-24-34. She wished her breasts were a little bigger, and hoped whatever men saw them would approve. Her pubic hairs were rather full, being only lightly trimmed. She knew that was not as common from seeing other girls in school showers. But she liked the look and had never seriously considered trimming more.

She had begun masturbating about a year prior and recently purchased a vibrator. That experience had proved a bit interesting. She had been at an adult shop and browsing through the various designs when a man asked her if she would accompany him back to the arcade area, and suck him off. She politely refused, but by the time she left with her purchase, two other men had also propositioned her.

Although the orgasms from the toy were pleasant, Callie knew they could be better when shared with someone else. Something she hoped would happen soon. Despite her parent's objections, she had convinced them to get her on birth control pills nearly a year ago. She knew they wanted her to remain pure until marriage, but she doubted that would happen.

She looked out her window at the tree lined street of her peaceful neighborhood, glad she lived in a relatively uneventful town. One that was not too large with enough businesses to keep things from getting too boring. She enjoyed bowling and swimming on a regular basis, along with her job at the fitness center.

That morning after a shower, Callie went for her usual morning run. Her legs were well toned from nearly daily jogging, and fit like the rest of her body. The sun was beginning to rise above, and she knew it would be a warm day. As she jogged behind the High School, two young men suddenly appeared and blocked her path from going either direction. She was worried about their intentions. Being a Saturday, no one else was around. They made rather rude comments about how tightly her sweaty t-shirt clung to her chest.

“Come on guys, just let me go on my run,” she pleaded.

“Well...maybe after you show us your tits,” one of them said.

“And a blow job would be nice,” said the other.

“Not happening,” Callie replied sternly.

“Then we are going to take you with us and have some fun,” another said as he grabbed her arms.

One of them grasped her legs as the other grabbed her from behind. As they began to drag her to their van, Callie was sure they would both rape her. There seemed to be no one around to hear her pleas. Then suddenly a large man appeared, and grabbed both of them away from her. He sent them to the ground with crushing blows from his right hand. Both attackers rushed the man and were again sent to the ground. They scattered, leaving Callie feeling relieved and safe.

“Thank you so much for saving me Alex!” Callie exclaimed.

“You know me?” the man said.

“Yea. You're Alex Duncan. You just live a few blocks from me on Maple street. I've admired....I mean... seen you several times at the health club where I work. I'm Callie by the way.”

“It's great to meet you, Callie. I've seen you there also. May I say you are an attractive young lady?”

“Thanks, Alex. You sure are big. How tall if I may ask?”

“I am exactly seven feet.”

“That's a lot of meat!” Callie exclaimed, suddenly embarrassed. “I am only 5 foot 8.”

“Hey, would you like to come over for a visit?” Alex asked, “I have an indoor pool and hot tub. Just offering. I don't expect anything. I am divorced and would like some company.”

“Sure!” Callie replied. “How about tomorrow around 10 AM?”

“Sounds good. Bring a suit if you want to use the pool.”

“Okay. May I ask your age?” Callie inquired.

“I am thirty. Is that a problem?”

“Nope, just curious. See you tomorrow.”

3.

Jasper Patterson was walking along a sidewalk thinking about his life. Losing his parents was hard enough, and knowing his sister was moving back in was a little disturbing. Only because about 4 years ago he had saw her naked. Precious had just stepped into the hallway after taking a shower, thinking she was alone, She had left her clothes in the bathroom, not thinking she would end up giving her brother a full frontal view. Jasper was fourteen at the time but had never forgotten what he saw. She had frozen in place a few seconds before dashing into her room. Neither ever said a word about it, but he had recalled that image in his mind many times. Otherwise, he got along with her fine and knew it would be better having her around again.

He was hoping to find a girlfriend, one he could share his thoughts and hopefully fulfill his growing needs. He had only dated one girl a few times the previous year, and she had allowed him to have sex with her. Yet he had never seen her nude, since she always wore a skirt or dress, and just removed her underwear to allow him inside. Therefore, he never saw her breasts, and only touched them through her clothes. She had never stroked his cock more than just enough to get him erect, nor had she put it in her mouth.

At six foot three, he thought of himself as rather average in appearance. His hair was light brown like his father's had been. He was not real muscular but was in good shape. He enjoyed jogging and working out at the club on occasion.

Jasper bumped into a girl who had been standing near a curb. She nearly fell into the street before he quickly caught her. He pulled her against for a second, then released her.

“I am so sorry, I was lost in thought and did not see you. Are you OK?”

“I'm fine. Thanks for catching me. What's your name?”

“Jasper Patterson”

“Jasper huh? Like in the Twilight movies?” she asked.

“Yea, but I am not a vampire,” he replied.

“I hope not. Not that I mind little playful nips at times. Besides, I am good at sucking if you know what I mean. By the way, I am Melody Newman.”

“Nice to meet you. Can't say I've ever been sucked, but I believe you probably are good.”

“No girl has ever gone down on you?”

“No, although I hate to admit it.”

“Are you dating anyone now?” Melody asked.

“No.”

“Me either. Would you like to go out with me? I promise satisfaction.”

“Well...yeah. Not that I expect anything.”

“No worries. How about tomorrow? I'll give you my number.”

Jasper and Melody exchanged phone numbers and arranged a time to meet at her place the next night. They parted ways, and he went home with hopes of what the girl seemed to promise.

4.

Callie took a long shower just before going to Alex's home. Then she examined her nude body in the full-length bathroom mirror. Her damp medium length reddish hair hung over her shoulders, and she admired her toned legs and abdomen. Her creamy breasts looked appealing despite their smaller size. Her patch of pubic hair rested damply above her most guarded place.

She thought about Alex as she got her things ready. He was twelve years older, and she wondered if he had any romantic feelings for her, or just wanted a friend. Either way, she was eager to get to his place. Callie slipped into a light purple bikini with tie strings for the back and hips. Then she put on shorts and a t-shirt and headed out.

A few minutes later she rang the doorbell at Alex's home. He welcomed her in, and Callie was immediately impressed with what she saw. The living room had several recliners and a long comfy looking black sofa. She noticed an electric guitar in the corner and assumed he played it. He took her on a quick tour, and when they entered his bedroom Callie wondered what it would be like to share the king sized bed with him. The bathroom had a walk-in shower with a glass door, easily big enough for three people. There were two sinks on the granite counter and a mirror above that stretched across the entire length.

“This is sure a beautiful home,” Callie stated.

“Thanks. I do okay with my job as a Deputy U.S Marshal and have some money saved up. But a house is not a home when I feel lonely here.”

“I wondered what you did. That must be dangerous. No wonder you handled those two creeps so easily. Surprised you did not arrest them.”

“I could have, but decided not to. They were being stupid. I mostly do a lot of transporting prisoners and work with the witness protection program. But yea it gets dangerous at times. I have been involved in hostage situations and more shootouts than I'd like to remember. Overall it's not a bad job. Been doing it for seven years. Prior to that, I was a County Sheriff in another state.”

“I understand feeling lonely,” Callie said. “I have never had a boyfriend or even been kissed, Yet alone anything...you know...sexual, beyond masturbation. Not sure why I just told you this. Guess I just never had a good person to talk to about this. My parents were great and very supportive, but refused to talk about sex.”

“I heard they dies. Am so sorry. I may not be an expert, but you can talk to me.”

“Thanks, Alex,” Callie said. “Can I take a swim?”

A few minutes later she stood poolside and removed her top and shorts. She saw Alex's eyes look over her body, and sensed he approved. He sat in a chair and watched her swim until she climbed out. Callie reclined in the lounge chair next to him and enjoyed the warm sun on her damp body. Glancing down, she noticed that a few small strands of her bush peeked over her suit bottoms, and wondered if he saw that also. Callie was also aware that her nipples were visible under the thin fabric.

“You have a great body Callie, and I love that bikini.”

“Thanks, this is my favorite color. I was a cheerleader and volleyball player in high school, so staying fit is my thing. I also love to swim.”

“Purple was also my wife's favorite color. We are divorced.”

“I'm sorry. I had no idea.”

“No problem. I like it too.”

“So do you want to hear an embarrassing story?” she asked, not knowing why.

“Actually yeah, if you really want to share it.”

“OK. This happened to me last year. I was at the mall wearing a button-up blouse and a pair of jeans. I didn't wear a bra for whatever reason, and I figured no one would notice. The mall had a revolving exit door which I stepped into behind some guy. Well, he suddenly turned and pushed the door in the opposite direction. I felt something pulling me backward and realized my shirt had gotten caught in the door. I panicked and tried straining forward. But my sleeves were caught and the buttons of my shirt popped off almost all at once. I was suddenly topless with my shirt caught in the door which had stopped moving, leaving me trapped inside. My hands were caught in the cuffs so my arms were pinned behind me with no way to cover up. Groups of people gathered on the sidewalk and inside the entrance. It had to be a real treat for the guys with their cell-phone cameras. I even saw a couple of girls taking an admiring view. It took about ten minutes for a maintenance man to get there, but if felt like an eternity. I still can't go to a mall without blushing, much less use a revolving door.”

“Shall we go to that mall together?” Alex asked her jokingly.

“Yea sure thing...not. You just want to see my tits.”

“True, I do. But not like that.”

“How then?” Callie inquired.

“It would be a romantic setting, just me and you. With kissing and touching. Maybe you'd let me take off your top and bra so I could kiss those sweet looking breasts.”

“That sounds nice,” Callie told him softly, wishing he would do what he had just mentioned.

“Don't get me wrong. I am attracted to you but don't expect anything besides friendship. Would you like to go to a movie tonight?”

“Sure thing. What time should I be here?”

“How about 6? That gives us time to decide which movie and talk some.”

“Okay, I better go home and get ready. See you then.”

That evening they went to see the modern remake of the movie Carrie. Callie spent most of the time staring at Alex, trying to figure out how he felt about her. He occasionally looked her way and smiled. Callie wondered what his lips would taste like, and imagined how making out with him would be. His hand held hers as thoughts raced through her mind. Being such a tall man with a strong build, she figured he would be big in other areas. She knew that she would soon begin to explore her sexuality, despite what her religious upbringing approved of. After the movie, they headed over to Wendy's for dinner, where Callie ordered a salad.

“Is that all you want?” Alex asked.

“Yea, not really hungry,” she replied.

Callie was hungry, but not for food. She desired to be kissed and touched. She also hoped that Alex had the same thoughts about her, and wondered if any possibilities lay in store for them. They sat down at a table in the back corner. For a while, they just stared at each other, then started to make small talk. After they ate, Alex drove them back to his home and shut off the engine. He looked at Cassie intently and reached out for her hand.

“I'd love to ask you inside, but better not,” Alex said.

“Why not?”

“I am very attracted to you and am having improper thoughts.”

“Nothing is improper if agreed upon by all concerned,” Callie replied.

“You are a smart girl Callie. Can I kiss you before you go home?”

Callie across the front seat, and pressed her lips to his, feeding him from the sweetness of her mouth. The first kiss was tender, sensual, and just as intoxicating as she had hoped. She felt his tongue slide between her parted lips and allowed them to dance together for several moments. As they kissed, she felt his hand on her belly, above her shirt.

“That was some kiss,” Alex told her. “In fact, it had a certain effect on me. But I shouldn't say that.”

His hand moved up and cupped her shirt covered boobs for a few brief moments. Before she could say anything, his hand moved back to her belly, then slipped under her shirt. She felt his fingertips on the flesh of her stomach for a moment, then it slid upwards to rest just below her bra. They were still locking lips when his hand cupped her bra. It was then she had to put a stop to it.

“ I had a nice time with you Callie,” Alex stated. “Hope we can stay friends, and I am sorry for being too forward. Just find you so desirable.”

“I want to see more of you...I mean see you more,” Callie responded. “And I'm sorry for causing you any...well...hard problems. But I am sure you can handle that. See you later.”

As she walked the few blocks to her home, Callie imagined Alex in his bed naked and getting himself off. In a way, she wanted to stay there and help him. But knew it may not be the best thing to offer just yet. As she went to sleep, she decided to find out just what type of thoughts he had about her and try to act on them.

5.

Jasper knocked on the door of Melody's third-floor apartment, both nervous and hopeful of things that may happen. She opened the door, and he immediately like her style of dressing. She was wearing a red button up blouse and a black skirt that was just above her knees. He admired her slim yet curvaceous figure, and again felt the anticipation of what may occur between them.

“Do you mind if we just stay here and talk?” Melody asked.

“Not at all, I'd like to see, I mean...learn more about you.”

“Well both may happen before you leave,” she responded. “Anything you want to know?”

“Whatever you wish to share.”

“Well, I am five foot eight, twenty years old, and very open minded. Especially when it comes to sex.”

It seemed that talking helped them both loosen up, and she seemed amazed at how good of a listener he was being. She even made a little joke about how he wasn't even looking at her cleavage. Yet Jasper had been looking, but not so much that he'd get caught.

Melody opened up about being with five men, which caused his cock to stir a little. He was near a pretty girl that had already had sex with several guys, and he hoped he may be the next. He sensed that the conversation was starting to affect her as well since her answers got noticeably longer and more detailed.

She told him of how she lost her virginity fours years ago, and how the guy was too big for her. So she spent a lot of time giving him blowjobs. It had become almost a daily thing between the two of them. Melody didn't give many details, but it seemed as simple as her sucking him off, and the two of them eventually going their separate ways. She went into more detail, saying that she sometimes enjoyed giving oral because she felt in control, and she enjoyed swallowing. Jasper noticed that as she talked about it, her hand was touching her thigh around the hem of her skirt.

“What kind of girls do you think about when jerking off?”

“Not any type really. Far as jerking off, well...”

She smiled and said, “Oh come on, it’s not like you don't masturbate!”

“I just do it to feel good.”

As they sat on her couch, Jasper adjusted his shorts, so that his cock would not be uncomfortable. He looked around the room at the various pictures and figurines and pondered his next move. She then noticed the obvious tent in his shorts.

“Well, I guess that was bound to happen with our conversation topics!”

He had no idea what to do next. Touch her? Kiss her? Take his shorts off? He did his best to not look nervous. But he was.

“Look, the fact you're inexperienced is a turn on,” Melody stated. “I don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything, but I would really love to give you oral sex for your first time.”

Jasper nodded in agreement, not wanting to say anything that could jeopardize that. She slid off the couch onto her knees and positioned herself between his legs. She undid the button, pulled down the fly and pulled his shorts and boxers down. His hard shaft flopped onto his stomach, which made her eyes widen as she looked at it and she smiled.

“I see you're pretty blessed in the size area!” she said while keeping her eyes locked on his cock as it pointed straight up.

Jasper never thought that seven inches were large, but he was thick. She lifted his cock and licked from the base all the way up to the tip. He was fighting every urge to not cum right away. She took it into her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head up and down, and it was the greatest feeling he had ever experienced. After attempting unsuccessfully to put it all the way into her throat, she removed her mouth and laughed at her unsuccessful attempt.

Melody was really a pro at giving oral pleasures and was obviously enjoying every moment. She used her right hand to slowly jerk the shaft, and occasionally lowered her head to lick his balls. He looked down and could only see the top of her head. He knew it would not be long, and gave her a warning.

Melody smiled, lifted her head and stood up. Jasper was surprised when she removed her blouse and revealed her bare breasts. She stood in front of him as he remained seated, and pulled his face towards her chest.

“Kiss them,” she requested.

Jasper began worshiping her soft flesh and licked her nipples. For a moment, he caressed the sides of her full breasts. He could tell by her moans that he was making her feel good. Then he took a chance and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her firm butt. She did not attempt to pull away, which made him even more aroused. After a moment, she asked him to sit and re-positioned herself in front of him. Melody bobbed her head up and down his cock and was really trying to make him cum. Jasper braced his legs and felt his orgasm about to happen, and sensed she did as well.

She removed her mouth while continuing to furiously pump him with her hands. He looked down and saw that she had her mouth a few inches away, and was aiming right for her chest. Jasper exploded as the first stream landed on her breasts. After that initial blast, she quickly put her mouth around the tip, and took the remaining streams into her mouth and swallowed. Melody then removed him from her grasp and gave it a little kiss on the tip.

She stood up to her feet after a job well done, and he fell back on the couch exhausted. Melody smiled and told him how incredible she felt sucking him off. She then left the room to go clean up.

They talked for a few more minutes once she returned, and she gave hi another blow-job about twenty minutes later. The second time she took the entire load into her mouth. He hugged her goodbye and headed for the door to leave since she had to shower and get to work.

As he opened her door, she stated, “I really need to cum now, so I will just use my shower head.”

“I would like to see that,” Jasper said rather timidly.

“Let's hook up again soon, and maybe you will.”

They set up another time to meet, and Jasper left. He wanted to see her naked and had a good feeling he would soon.

6.

Precious knew she would need more income to help provide for her family upon moving back to the home. So she decided to look for part-time work. She had recently found an ad for a gentleman's relaxation type of place called the Aqua Palace. The ad only mentioned needing women to provide “adult entertainment”. She debated on calling them but finally did. Once she heard about the pay, she decided to schedule an interview. She was glad to find out it was about 50 miles away, which would allow her to enjoy a short drive to and from. She also hoped it would be far enough to keep anyone she knew from knowing about it. And in a small way, maybe she would meet a nice man there.

At the location, Precious sat nervously with the hiring manager. After the preliminary facts and wages were discussed, she asked about what would be expected.

“Well Precious,” the man said. “Let me explain a few session types and we can go from there. First off, I allow each lady to make their own decision regarding letting men touch between their legs. Oral sex is discouraged, and intercourse is not allowed.”

“Sounds fair,” Precious said.

“The cheapest session is basic modeling nude for men, and watching them jerk off. No contact is provided, and he can cum on her boobs or belly. Some girls like it on their butt, so that is up to each girl to discuss with the customer. We also have a shower session using a glass shower with enough room for three. You would soap and rinse each other, and would need to jerk him off during.”

“So you do provide handjobs?

“Yes, the men will expect that. Any problems?”

Precious replied, “Not for me. I like seeing men cum,”

“Good to know,” the manager stated. “We also have a VIP session, which is very popular. It's in a room with a table shower using shower gel and a handheld spray nozzle. Basically, it's a massage with the lady soaping his entire back side, then rinsing him off. She then does most of his front, avoiding the genitals. Then he massages her back, including legs and butt. She then lets him caress her stomach and breasts. As I said before, touching between legs is optional. Keep in mind that some women allow that and some do not. So the customer may have been allowed to with others, and will ask. But they all know that part must be OK with the lady. She then massages his chest and finishes him off by hand. That is about it, except that we do offer a basic body oil massage with the girl topless or nude. These are for relaxation only, so no need for certification. Again a happy ending is offered for the customer.”

“Well, I would like to try this,” Precious told him. “Do you need to see me naked before beginning work? To make sure I look good?”

“Not necessary, I am sure the men will approve. Can you come in tomorrow and give it a try?”

Yea, sure. Willing to see how it feels. Thanks for the chance, I will try to please.”

On the drive home, she hoped that she would not become too shy once it was time to strip for a stranger. But she did enjoy pleasing men and figured that part would be good.

7.

Callie called her best friend Kimber, and told her about meeting Alex. Kimber was nineteen, blond and busty, and very popular with boys. Kimber also wore clothes that showed off the pride in her body, where Callie was usually more conservative.

“Did you make out with him?” Kimber immediately asked.

“We talked some, and we had fun.”

Kimber giggled and said, “Oh you naughty girl. Did you show off that sweet body?”

“Nothing like that you pervert. We just saw a movie and went to Wendy's. And kissed a few minutes before I went home.”

“You like him don't you?” Kimber asked.

“Well...yea. Yea I do.”

“Do you want to fuck him?” Kimber inquired.

“Do you always have to be so...vulgar?” Callie asked.

“Just my nature. Sorry to offend.”

“No big deal. I want to try things. Just not sure what and when.”

“Maybe you should suck him off,” Kimber suggested.

“Not sure I am ready for that yet.”

“Then jerk him off. Guys love that.”

“We'll see,” Callie said. “He is older, but experienced. Who knows?”

Callie then heard a knock on the door and hung up the phone. She was delighted to see Alex standing on the porch with a dozen red roses.

“Aren't you gonna invite me in?” he asked pleasantly.

“I shouldn't have males over when I'm alone,” Callie said. She knew she could screw him in her bed if she wanted. But also felt that she wouldn’t actually have the nerve to do anything like that. So she changed her thoughts and asked, “Do you want to come inside?”

Then she realized how her question could have been interpreted as they kissed on the sofa. She enjoyed the intensity of his lips against hers. His hands slid down her back then onto the front of her bare legs. She liked how his big hands felt against her soft skin. Once they moved up to the hem of her shorts, Alex pulled away.

“Sorry. I am being too forward,” Alex apologized.

“No worries, this all feels so right.”

“What was your least favorite class in school?” he asked, trying to change the subject.

“I guess gym class,” Callie answered. “I like doing the physical stuff, but the showers bothered me.”

“Are you shy about your body?” Alex asked.

“A little. It felt weird having them look at me.”

“Why is that?” Alex asked. “You look stunning.”

Well, I am very lightly shaved, you know...down there. Most of the others were trimmed or shaved completely. Plus I sometimes got a little too interested with looking at the other girls naked.”

“It's normal to be curious about things like that. Many women are bisexual. Far as having more pubic hair, that is your choice. Personally, I think it's sexier to have hair down there.”

“I was even given the nickname Jungle Girl because of it.”

“That's actually cute in a way,” Alex said.

“Why did you get divorced?” Callie asked.

“I got married at nineteen and thought it would be good. But within a few years, she stopped doing anything sexually. She wouldn't offer me oral or hand jobs. Nothing. Plus she got offended anytime I masturbated. I cared for her, but not enough it seems. So we divorced a few years ago. She moved to another state so I don't get to see my daughter Ariel often. She is fourteen and very smart. I fly through there when possible and spend some time with her. So yea I was sixteen when she was born. Too young to be a proper dad.”

“Sorry about that,” Callie said. “I can't imagine not wanting sex, and I'm still a virgin. And I feel if any man needs to masturbate they should do it. Heck, I'd even watch or help.” She blushed at her last remark and wondered what he thought upon hearing it. But she knew if he asked her to help give him an orgasm, she would.

Alex asked, “Do you know where you're going to college?”

“I'm not yet. As you know I am a lifeguard at the fitness center, and also training to be a therapist. Just want to work there longer and see what happens.”

Callie wanted to take him to her room and let him see her fully nude. But was too shy to act.

“Don't be so nervous,” Alex said. “I won't ask anything you're not ready for.”

Alex took her hand and Callie resisted the urge to pull away. They danced slowly to no music as his hands gently grasped her waist. The look in his eyes gave away his thoughts about her. And she had similar feelings. She loved the feeling of his body pressing against hers. And she knew he was getting aroused by the firm bulge of his crotch as it pressed against her.

Alex looked at her and said, “I'd like you to be more than a friend.”

“Like what?” Callie inquired, already knowing the answer.

“I know I am older, but I think you are very pretty and desirable. Age is not an issue for me. I would really like to see your room. I won't attack you unless you ask me to.”

Callie led him to her room and he seemed to approve of the surroundings. The walls were light blue, and the double size bed was neatly made and covered with a purple comforter. A laptop sat on her desk, and several books were scattered across the floor.

Alex cupped her face in his hands and gently kissed her. She parted her lips and allowed his tongue to touch hers with explicit come-and-get-me motions. All doubts were suddenly gone as she felt a warmth spread inside her, and knew how strong her temptations were. They stretched out on the bed and she ran her hands through his hair as his fingers roamed her body. Suddenly she felt uncomfortable and pulled away.

“I'm sorry,” Callie apologized for some reason.

“No, you're fine,” Alex said, trying to catch his breath.

Once his lips were apart from hers, she wanted them back. She was amazed at how quickly she had become addicted to them. She knew he wanted more, and wondered what to do. Alex left a few minutes later, stating that he felt he had pressed her too far. Callie felt sad once he was gone, and hoped he would not give up on her. She wanted to become his girlfriend and hoped that perhaps he would become her sex coach.

***

“What did you do wrong?” Kimber asked when Callie called her after Alex had left.

“I just had a small panic attack, and well..."

Kimber said, “What the fuck Callie?”

“Things were really intense and I just stopped it.”

“Maybe someday you will give up the V card,” Kimber said and hung up.

Callie could not understand why Kimber kept making comments about her virginity. She knew many girls were having sex, but not all of them. One girl she knew was popular because she would get naked and give most any boy oral sex. Yet she was also a virgin. Callie had another date with Alex that night and was eager to see how it went.

***

That night Alex took her out to a nice dinner in a cozy restaurant. She enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere and the soft music playing overhead. They got back to his car, and within seconds were kissing with passion. He placed one hand over her breast and she felt her nipples getting erect under the blouse and bra. His other hand went to her bare leg and moved up to the bottom of her shorts. Suddenly he pulled away.

“Don't worry, it felt nice,” she told him truthfully.

“So are we officially a couple now?” he asked.

“I guess we are,” Callie replied happily.

Callie was glad Alex did not pressure her to do anything more than kissing. Her lips felt empty when they were not attached to his. Callie crashed her lips to his needfully and allowed him to roam her body with his hands. As she leaned into him he slipped his hand into the back of her shorts, and Callie felt his fingers outside of her panties. She moaned and tried to tell him to stop, even though part of her did not want him to.

“Just relax,” he replied.

Callie knew he wanted to explore her body so she sat upright in the car seat. One hand slipped under her shirt and bra and played with her nicely developed tits. He started to touch the front of her shorts, then looked at her for approval. Callie moaned as his hand slipped under her panties, and over her pubic hairs. One finger pushed inside, and she gasped at the feeling just as he inserted another. The feeling of his fingers between her legs, along with the attention being given to her breast, caused the arousal level to become too much. She ceased kissing him and he pulled his hands away from her.

“What's wrong?” he asked with worry in his voice.

“It was too much,” Callie said, panting. “I wasn't ready.”

“It isn't any different than touching yourself.”

Callie shook her head, embarrassed. She felt like a child. Alex cupped her face and kissed away her tears. She felt so close to him at that moment and wanted to share some of her past.

Callie needed to put a short hold on the physical activities, so she said, “I have been around one sexual activity if you would like to hear about it.”

“Sure. Tell me what happened”

“About a year ago my friend Kimber talked me into going out with her along with her boyfriend at the time. I was reluctant but went anyway. When they picked me up there was another guy with them. Turned out she was trying to hook me up for some fun. Anyway they drove to a secluded park area with me and the other male in the back seat. As soon as we parked, they proceeded to make out. I saw Kimber remove her top and bra, then her date leaned down. I assumed to lick her tits. Then I heard him say, “You know what I need.” So Kimber leaned her head down, and I knew she was sucking him.”

“Sounds hot,” Alex said.

“Well it was...interesting. I looked at the guy next to me, and saw that he had his cock out, and was playing with it. Then he asked if I would do what Kimber was doing for her date. I told him no but would watch him touch himself. A few minutes later I heard the man in the front moan loudly. Kimber lifted her head a moment later and licked her lips. I knew she had let him cum in her mouth, and there I was, not even willing to touch the guy next to me. I felt so stupid. Anyway, Kimber surprised me by getting out the car still topless, and slipped into the backseat, scooting the guy next to me. She took him into her mouth, and he came shortly after. I watched her swallow and wondered how she could do that so easily. So that was it.”

“So, you’ve never touched a man down there?”

“Not yet.”

Callie felt so timid, and hoped she could get herself to try things very soon.

“Can we call it a night?” Callie asked.

“Yea if you want,” Alex said, obviously disappointed.

“Please bear with me. I promise things will change soon. Okay?”

“I trust you,” Alex said with a final kiss goodnight.

Again, Callie felt like a child, knowing she left him aroused once more. And she knew something would have to change very soon if she was to have any chance with him.

8.

Precious arrived at the Aqua Palace, ready for her first day. Nervous, yet excited at being seen and possibly touched by various nude men. She met with a couple of women who had been around awhile, and they suggested she use a different name for the clients, instead of her own. They also gave her a few tips and suggestions about the various session types, including how to time when to start trying to get the men off, and what to allow.

Soon the manager asked if she was ready to try her first customer, a man in his mid-thirties, who had opted for the basic massage with the topless option. She figured might as well go for it, especially being a more simple session. A few minutes later she opened the door of the room in which he was waiting. She immediately felt relief at seeing he was a pleasant-looking man. He was on his stomach, naked.
His body looked firm, and she felt more at ease than she had expected.

“Hello, my name is Precious,” she said pleasantly. “Have you been here before?”

“Yea I've been here a few times. I am Roger. Never seen you yet.”

“First day. In fact, you are my first session.”

“Oh, a virgin huh?” he said.”

“Well for this anyway,” she replied. “So you like a good massage?”

“Yea. I am married and we have a nice sex life, but she refuses to use her hands on me except for stimulation to get me hard. And a nice hand climax is enjoyable, and I don't always like to do it myself.”

“I will be glad to help,” Precious said. “I will give you the full sixty minutes. So you wanted me topless?”

Before he could answer, she removed her top and bra, and moved next to the table. She began stroking her delicate fingertips up and down the length of his body, teasing and preparing him. They traveled from his legs to his hips.

“You have such wonderful, sensual skin,” she stated.

Precious enjoyed working on him, especially his firm buttocks. Finally, after about twenty minutes of working his backside, she asked him to roll over. As she expected, he was already aroused. She thought he had a nice cock and was eager to touch it. Precious worked over his feet and ankles, before moving up his legs. One at a time, stopping at his thighs. Then she moved above his head and leaned over to caress his chest. She was aware that her tits were just inches above his face and wished he would raise his head and try to lick her nipples.

“That feels amazing, and your boobs look very appealing,” Roger told her.

“Thanks. Shall I work your shaft now?”

“Oh yes, I would like that.”

She slowly moved all ten of her beautiful fingertips to the shaft of his cock, and he jumped at her touch. She began to move her fingertips up and down, swirling around the rim of the head on each upstroke. Precious formed an O with her right thumb and forefinger and placed it around his cock. She slowly jacked it up and down, with only the faintest hint of contact with the sensitive skin. She continued with slow, deliberate strokes, from down at the base, to the tip. He squirmed in delicious agony, his buttocks lifting off the sheets. She positioned the head pillow to prop his head so that he could more easily watch the action.

Roger placed one hand on her legs, just below her shorts. He looked up at her for signs of approval or rejection. When she smiled, he reached higher and cupped her buttock through her clothes briefly.

Precious kept her eyes were fixed on the throbbing shaft she had in her hands, with intense concentration on the action. As she continued her stroking, her left hand laid flat on his abdomen, holding the base of his cock. The she moved her left hand and wrapped itself around his balls tenderly. Roger's breathing was heavy and labored. Precious knew that he would soon be coming. So she stopped abruptly, and without warning. They were frozen in time until his imminent ejaculation passed.

“You are truly a hand-job pro!” Roger complimented.

“Thanks, honey. But you ain't seen nothing yet.”

She moved her flat hands forward and backward, alternately, rotating his shaft between them. Then she started moving them slowly up and down, all the while continuing her fire-starter motion, up to the head, down to the root, and back again. Roger was so sensitive by this point that he was flipping like a trout on the floor of a fishing boat.

Again stopped abruptly, letting him calm down once more. She waited, calmly, patiently, while his urgency receded. Looking at the clock, Precious knew that she would have to finish him off. She was pleased that her actions had pleased him so far, and was eager to see the eruption.

Her hand moved up and down my shaft at a moderate pace. All thoughts of holding him back were gone. His breathing became faster and shallower. Sweat poured off his forehead as he watched her breasts jiggle in time with her strokes.

“Let it happen Roger. I want to see you cum. You can touch my tits.”

He fondled her breasts for a couple moments before the first spurts flew out, landing on his chest. The rest came out like a volcano spewing hot lava down a mountainside. It ran down his shaft, and down her hand and fingers as well. They both watched in fascination as the lava-like flow of semen covered his cock, pubic hair, and balls. She held on tightly, as if she was grasping a branch in a stream.

“That was something else!” Roger exclaimed.

She smiled and replied, “I'm glad you liked that. Definitely an impressive explosion. I had hoped to get you off intensely. Hope I will see you here again sometime.”

“Me too,” Roger replied as she cleaned him with a warm towel.

He handed her a twenty as a tip, and was gone. Precious washed her sticky hands, wondering what her next session would entail.

More soon...

© Copyright 2016 allen1960 (allen1960 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077133-Sexual-fun-parts-1---8