*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077558-When-I-am-silent
by Simona
Rated: E · Monologue · Personal · #2077558
Goodbye thoughts
Yes, I am silent once again; I love you too much to destroy you. You know, words are like bullets; they can kill a soul. Yes, I have a burning desire inside of getting out all the things I truly feel, what hurts me, why I did this, why I left. But I will stay silent.
There were all lies, all my words were lies. But you couldn't see that, or maybe were afraid of the answer I would have given if you would have asked more. So you accepted all I said. It was easier like this...easier for you.
Yes, I am like like Nitroglycerin...unstable, explosive, extremely temperamental, but it's who I am and I've been there for you always. I've been through hell and further for you. If you would had walked along me in the forest made of flames and burning ground you would have seen that I am not as strong as I seem.
You would have seen the tears and sleepless nights, fear and sorrow, the storms and hurricanes inside my heart. But you weren't there and didn't try to understand more.
So in the end, I told you in a hundred silent ways...Goodbye!





© Copyright 2016 Simona (anomis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077558-When-I-am-silent