*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077749-My-life
Rated: E · Article · Personal · #2077749
Its about how I am loving today.
My life is just a waste of time. I live with my father, his wife (my STEP-mother and there son called Nathan. The story am going to tell you is how I hate living with them.

My mom died so my father married this woman called Noreen Callwood she is just a pest she give me all the work to do like: taking care of the dogs, take care of the cats, sweeping the floor, cleaning the house, taking out the garbage, washing the dishes and folding up there clothes while they just relax and watch television.

I just hate them with a passion they just drive crazy sometimes I just want to kill myself. My brother which I consider as my STEP-brother hits me and destroy my things and if I complain its like he did a good thing, but if I do that now they take it so serious its like I burnt down the house. My STEP-mother judges me for everything and if something that she bought goes missing and I have nothing to do with it she blames me for it.

I failed my first term examination, so my father took away my only happiness which is basketball. We were having Sunday lunch when my STEP-mother brought up the topic of me failing my my exams. My STEP-brother said that I will start back to play basketball soon because I will pass the next examination, then my STEP-mother said that I wouldn't be playing soon because I wouldn't pass and she also said that I was like DUM DUM playing basketball when I had my school work to do.

That is why I started giving up on my school work and also stop caring about my grades. I just wished that I could live somewhere else where I am happy.
When my sister use to live with us I use to be around her so much because she was the only one I could of related to and my STEP-mother thought was gay for that and it just made my self-esteem drop.

My STEP-mother is the reason why I don't get to study on weekend or complete my weekend assignments. On weekends I start doing my homework and my STEP- mother sees me and say stop doing that and help us do some house work then the next thing I know is that I am doing it by myself and when I find them I meet them sleeping or watching television when I am finished doing the house work I am so tired I just leave my homework and watch television.

I just sometimes wish that I can kill my myself. I overdosed myself about a year ago and my STEP-mother found out and told my father about it. My father started beating me up he punched me twice, he slapped me three times he pushed me once and almost stabbed me with a sword. When he was finished I had a black eye and a big bump above my left eye. Today I feel that he never cared about my mother and I also feel he doesn't care about me. I hope that I wouldn't try anything, but it is very very hard.

© Copyright 2016 denniston1500 (dlewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077749-My-life