*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077997-Creams-Water-Pump-Hose
by Ray
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Animal · #2077997
What's there to say? Cream's just that stupid + fun enough to let this happen to her...YAY
Cream the Rabbit is taking a nice, short stroll at the beach nearby her home. Sun is shining high and hard from clear sky above. Cream wipes some sweat from her forehead with her hand, exhaling in a burst. -"Oh boy... This day surely is quite hot. Maybe I should had taken the water bottle that my mommy offered to me..." Cream heaves as she slows down to catch her breath; she leans forwards to lean against her knees, however her eyes catch a sight of a green can just few feet ahead.

-"H-huh? Is that a?-" Cream asks to herself and rushes to the object, quickly lifting it off the ground and inspecting it. -"Fizz soda? Whoa, it really feels very cold actually! Thou... mommy told that don't touch unknown things", Cream wonders to herself while her mind battles between two options: either following mother's wise advises or get a momentary refreshment from relatively safe looking soda can.

-"Oh well, I may take at least ONE sip from this can. That shouldn't be so dangerous like mommy has told me!.." Cream picks her path soon and opens the can with a loud fizz and mediocre amount of foam/bubbles emitting from the opening. -"Wow! This soda is very fizzy stuff actually!.." Cream again wipes her head, but suddenly she gets a wave of nauseous feeling that quickly fades away. -"*phew* Ow, my head... I'd better to just empty this entire can into my body..." she mentions and lifts the can up with her arm: "Bottoms up!".

Cream brings the can to her lips and quickly pours the content of the can into her mouth, swallowing it in large gulps. It doesn't take more than 15 seconds until Cream drops the empty can on the ground: smiling -"Mmm, Yummy! It tasted like a mix of orange and-".

Without any warning, she lets out a quite loud burp that echoes faintly around the beach. -"Oopsie Daisy... I'm so sor- NNNGH!" Cream apologizes, but quickly hold her tummy as it starts to ache baldy. -"Aoow, my tummy hurts so bad!.. Mommy? Ow!" Cream clenches her teeth together and squints her eyes as the aching start to feel more... funny.

However, Cream's ears soon pick up a faint sound coming from her stomach: "Wh-Why I hear... Hissing?". She takes a look at her gut, gasping as she notices that her belly looks like it contains a bowling ball, making Cream appear as like as she was pregnant! -"Ahh! Wh-What's happening to me?!" Cream yelps at her swollen gut, dropping on her knees quickly. This only adds more fuel to the fire however, as...

*FSSSSSH!*
Louder hiss starts to emit from Cream's now beach ball sized belly as a sign of her mistake; now she has unwittingly shaken the mysterious drink in her body, causing it immediately to react. -"EEEEP! I'm swelling up! Somebody HELP MEEEEH!" Cream cries out as her butt joins the inflation soon after. She quickly let's out yet another series of short burbs while flailing her already chubby arms: "Oh no, I'm stuck now; I'm so full already and- UMPH!".

Her whining gets interrupted as something blocks her mouth for a moment. Cream looks ahead to check what it is, only to get her eyes to scintillate from amusement as she realizes what happened: "WHAAAAAT? I have boobies now?! They look... look... so wonderful actually". Cream starts to purr and rub her nose against her "cleavage" in harmony, but gets interrupted as she lets out a loud toot.

-"Oh my... that's very embarrassing from me- Uh oh..." Cream tries to comment, but quickly stops as she feels the gas trying to find space from her head. And it doesn't take long until she realizes what's going to happen next. -"Huh? My Ears are filling like those long balloons!" Cream gasps as her ears stiffen up and expand into elongated versions of themselves. At the same time, she notices that the hissing starts to slowly decease: "Yay, it's stopping now. At least I didn't- FFFMPH?!".

Without warning the remaining pressure quickly fills her cheeks to orange-sized, blocking her from making any other sounds than blocked muffs and squeaks as her body reaches a size of a large inflatable boat. But soon she gets a glimpse of light to her state: suddenly Cream's expanded butt starts to give away and leaks out a series of high pitched toots, her mouth starting to follow the example by letting short burbs out. This causes Cream to blush deeply, moaning inside her head:

-"Maybe I should had took my mommy's advises in the first place.. or even FOLLOW them!.."
© Copyright 2016 Ray (xxxray111xxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077997-Creams-Water-Pump-Hose