*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078022-Tales-of-the-curse-bearers-victim
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2078022
A nurse working the night shift finds herself face to face with something unnatural.
My name is Emely Manson, I'm 32 years old, I've been a nurse for 6 years now.

The night shift always had rumors surrounding it from ghosts of patients that died on the operating table to illicit affairs between the staff. On that night a new one was born about a man or rather monster that could make plants wither, stones crumble and erode all it touched with its cursed hands.

It all started with a man, he had been a victim of illegal human experimentation, death was a certainty for him. When I was making my rounds I heard a voice coming from he's room "do you want to live to destroy the ones who tortured u to killed, slowly and pain fully".

At the time I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and when I went to open the door I heard it "yes". After that all I could hear was that horrible scream it started human but quickly it became the roar of a monster.

Frozen in fear I stood there until the cracks started, bit by bit they grew, until the wall could no longer stand. The chunks of wall fell turning into piles of dust, all that was left was a rotten wooden door.

I don't remember what happened after the last thing I saw was what that man became, his teeth sharpened, sockets a black voids, hands replaced with black claws that seemed to swallow the light.

That's all I saw.
© Copyright 2016 spirit (dragonspirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078022-Tales-of-the-curse-bearers-victim