*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078085-The-Sadness-She-Brings
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2078085
The loudest noises give birth to the most apparent of silences.
Her smile is the candle, to my dark room, it could rearrange fate, and open a tomb.

Her eyes a deep cavern, beautiful, yet frightening, but with her laugh, they spark, as if they were lightning.

Her voice is smooth, it is air in the Spring, by singing a song, life, she could bring.

At last, her heart, warm and inviting, couldn't be sweeter, no it won't be biting.

But without that candle, what left am I to see? When she goes away, there's nothing, to me.

That cavern, while frightening, fills me with delight, and when I step from the ledge, it feels all but right.

That voice oh so smooth, the air on my skin, when it leaves my ears, I hear only a din.

And that heart that's so sweet, I'll love nothing more, but without my love, I'm cold on the floor.

For when the sun, does shine so bright, we are left to fear, the coming of night.

For her, I love, and to her, I cling, but your absence, my love, sadness, it brings.
© Copyright 2016 TheLineBetween (thelinebetween at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078085-The-Sadness-She-Brings