*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078223-FANTASY
Rated: 13+ · Article · Opinion · #2078223
Fantasy gives us hope though we never seem to get there. Close your eyes but not your mind



A dream that you don't know if its going to come true or just a waste of time, but you keep hoping/believing and seeing it either way. Fantasy is another world of our lives, another part which is known to you only; it's a secret ? which you live with and treasure the most.
Every time we close our eyes there it is, a reverie you don't wish to end and it never does end because even if you can open them, the moment you close them again it lingers. Everything becomes alive; you forget all your glitches and find yourself wrapped up in a totally different life. They say dream big; well fantasy is that gargantuan dream they're talking about.
A fantasy makes us forget all of our problems, its like alcohol just that fantasy complete us. Sometimes our huge problems thwart us from seeing it, we kind of forget it and turn to focus on our problems and instead dream about them. If we're not careful all this may shut your fantasies. Losing hope is the main delinquent that makes us forget thee fantasy.
So I am going to tell you this; don't lose hope; the more you fantasies the more you forget that you have problems, its simple; just close your eyes and see. It will keep you going. Essentially a fantasy make you strive forward in anything you do, either at school, work that you don't like, and relationship. The sensational thing is it never change; it's the same thing over and aver again the difference is it grows/improves with time suddenly it becomes a reality. Some pastors may call it spiritual spirit for example if you see your kind of husband; they consider it a spiritual husband (to be continued in another topic).
One thing I love about fantasy is you fall in love with the person you want to become and believe in yourself; go through hell but don't stop fantasizing, don't kill it.
DON'T YOU DARE SLEEP WITHOUT THINKING!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...


© Copyright 2016 lifeopinion (nkefaletse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078223-FANTASY