*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078673-Disaster-004
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nish
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #2078673
It can't be handled easily
She knew exactly who was the caller. Her Ex. It had been twelve weeks since she left him and from then on he started torturing her. Their relationship broke when he compelled her to stay with him, not pursuing her dreams.

The breakup was evident but it wasn't the end of that long-lasting friendship which turned out to be a hearty love story.

Shan woke up amidst the woods, obviously unaware of the reason why he was there and how. Nothing came to his disrupted mind apart from the cruel and gruesome death that he had witnessed early.

He took his cell phone from his Jean pocket and called to the only person whom he lived for. But the call went off without being answered.

To his astonishment he couldn't believe his sister not attending his call, that's strange, he thought.

'Come and get us, we are here waiting for
You'
Group of twelve normal looking residents of the town sang in whole as if raising a prayer to the almighty.

Come on, pick up, pick up. He stammered his phone into his pocket and started walking towards the north as the sun was just showing up from the enveloped clouds.

He walked and walked and at last he came to open land surface and realised the this land was already known to him. He had a very close and bad conduct with this greenish waste land. He could still hear those shouts of his
..
..............

On the way......
© Copyright 2016 Nish (rnishanth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078673-Disaster-004