*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079201-Matt-Watson-x-Reader
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2079201
YouTuber x Reader
Type: Romance
Pairing: Matt Watson x Reader
Rating: T
Warning: Smut
A/N: Requested~
__________


[ Matt’s POV ]

It’s been 3 months since (y/n) and I have been together, and we haven’t even made out yet. I kinda feel proud of myself, since I’ve been craving her for so long, but I’ve stopped myself-why? I have no idea since she’s been all up in my grill for the past month. Weird, huh?

The thing is, she’s has a kink, and she’s been secretly hinting it towards me-daddy. It’s weird because she doesn’t want to call me daddy...she wants me to call her daddy. It’s not that it’s weird, it’s kinda hot, actually. I would totally dig sleeping with her and her making me call her daddy-oops.

*

[ Normal POV ]

6:00pm was dinner, and (y/n) was popping over. Mark and Ryan had no problem with (y/n) coming over since she made Matt the happiest. Mark decided to make a nice, fancy dinner, so Matt texted (y/n) to wear something a little more fancier than joggers and a sweater.

Matt: Hey bb...mark’s making us a nice dinner, so maybe wear a dress tonight?
(y/n): Alright, sounds good to me. ;)


As (y/n) dropped on over, Mark was just done making the dinner with the help of Ryan. Matt opened the door for (y/n) and gave her a kiss on the forehead, gawking at how beautiful she looked-even when she always did. Blushing, she chuckled and kissed his cheek, soon taking off her shoes and looking over to see Mark getting things ready.

“I’ll go help set the table…” She trudged away and walked into the kitchen to see Mark. “Hey~” She cooed, making him look in her direction, smirking.

“Good day, (y/n/n).” He pulled out some wine glasses for Ryan, Matt, and herself, but Mark just grabbed out a regular cup for his soda. Grinning some, (y/n) bent down and grabbed a bottle of wine from the cabinet below, standing straight up and grabbing the glasses and bringing them to the table, placing them in the spots where everyone sat.

*
[ Matt’s POV ]

After dinner, (y/n) and I decided to go upstairs and relax-well, what was supposed to be relaxing. She cuddled my side, placing her hand on my chest and moving her head to in the crook of my neck. I soon felt her lips connect with my skin, and her teeth started to nip at the skin as well. Trying to hold back the moans, I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her body close.

(Y/N) soon moved her hand to the other side of my neck, and caressed my collarbone with her thumb. Exhaling sharply, I closed my eyes and let her wonder my body-and oh man she did. Her hand that was on my neck soon travelled down my torso, and down to my now throbbing erection. Hearing her giggle didn’t make it better.

Tilting my head back slightly, I felt her hand soon slip inside my pants-how the hell did she undo my pants so fast?-and start to palm my erection. Groaning, she sat up slightly and looked down at me, smirking hugely. I gulped, wanting more, wanting her and my fantasies to come true. With that thought, she started to unzip her dress, soon exposing her beautiful breasts, making me crave her more. Letting out a slight groan, she got the message, and slipped out of her dress, but soon sliding my pants down my legs, and onto the ground where her dress was.

She looked down at my shaft, grinning wickedly before leaning down and started jerking me off. I threw my head back and soon gapped as I felt a nice, warm texture to my member, and bit down on my lower lip realizing it was her mouth. While she began to suck me off, her hand was still working as well. This was pure heaven, and I was so glad she also wanted more than forehead kisses.

“Babe...I-I don’t know how much longer I can take this…” I groaned, sliding my hand down to her hair and tugging. She hummed against my shaft, the vibrations ringing my insides, making my stomach turn and begin to form in a knot. She soon stopped, but had a devil look in her eyes.

“Beg.” I quirked an eyebrow at her, but I knew what she meant-so I didn’t, just to piss her off. Ignoring her demand, I thrusted my hips upward, smirking as I did so. Her smirk turned into a devilish, lustful grin, and I was getting very impatient-wonder how she feels. “Beg. Now..beg for daddy~.” Fuck. I placed my hands on the sheets and groaned, soon falling for her trap.

“D-D…” It wouldn’t come out, so she bent down and nipped at my happy trail. “Fuck! D-Daddy…” I cooed softly, and I could literally feel her smirk against my skin. I guess I wasn’t loud enough because she nipped my skin once more, making me shift in my spot, “Daddy!” She soon sat up and licked her lips seductively, and then straddling me.

“Good boy.” Soon enough, she spat in her hand and jerked my shaft again, making my insides turn once again. Once she was done, she took her hand away and saw the precum already, and licked her hand clean, making my shaft high as a kite. She moved her body so while straddling me, she started teasing herself-and myself too. She may have had her panties on but she started rubbing my shaft against her covered clit. “Oh fuck…” She cooed as I chewed my lower lip once again.

“D-daddy...please…”

“Please what?”

“Fuck...I want to be inside you!” I looked up at her and she was smirking, and with that, she tore her panties off and I launched to grab the condom, and pass it towards her. She took it and placed it on my shaft, and moments later, she was sitting just before the tip of my member, and placed her hands on my chest for support.

Early enough, she was soon pressing herself down on my shaft, groaning. I groaned myself, sliding my hands to her hips and gripping them, and in time tasting blood that was from my bottom lip. She leaned down once I was completely inside her, and she licked at my bottom lip, sucking gently as she soon started rolling her hips. I found the strength and started rocking my hips upward, thrusting inside her.

She gaped and rode my shaft, better than I’d ever imagine. I slid my hands to her ass and groped as I thrusted deeper inside her womanhood, destroying her virginity-yet she didn’t seem like one when she talked. As she rolled her hips along with mine fast, our lips connected at once and I nibbled her bottom lip, asking for entrance, she denied me.

She smirked against my lips as she slid her tongue passed mine and into my mouth, roaming around and exploring my cavern. “Oh...babe…” I moaned out, pulling at her ass, rocking my hips deeper and harder inside her, aiming at different positions to try and get that certain spot. Moments in time, I soon found her G-spot and attacked it with all my might. She was moaning loudly, so was I. She raked her hands through my hair and tugged the ends, soon kissing down to my chin and nipping the skin there.

“Fuck...I’m so close…” I cooed, I knew she was too since I could feel her walls tightening around my shaft. She nodded, letting out various noises and tugging my hair harder, making me groan and feel my precum started to ooze out of my tip and into the condom, but I could see her white fluids around the fabric. I smirked to myself and growled, the feeling getting stronger and stronger.

“Fuck!” I hit the right spot many times and I soon let out a loud moan, releasing myself inside the fabric inside her, and she soon did the same herself. She threw her head back and came, gripping my locks as she moaned loudly. I groaned, tossing my head back as well, but enjoyed the feeling.

Afterwards, she fell upon my chest and we both panted heavily. “Babe?” She cooed.

“Yea?” I breathed heavily, but waited for her to respond.

“Daddy’s my new name, okay?” We both chuckled, but I agreed to the nickname. Soon after, the two of us fell asleep and comforted one another the rest of the night-(y/n) being my blankey for most of the night anyways.


- Jess aka Daddy ;)
© Copyright 2016 Jess (Smut Queen) (jesskoni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079201-Matt-Watson-x-Reader