*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079294-Wish-It-Was-Over
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2079294
Had to write something. It's about "love".
I can't stand this anymore; it's not you which I hate, I'm cracking under pressure, of what you could make.

I have these voids you see, it's your problem not at all, that I have these voids you see, and you could fill them all.

I can't even tell, why you are so special, not simply your looks... this deal is the devil's

This deal of my pain, the pain I am suffering, watching you pass me, but love is not sputtering.

It persists through my sorrow, running on nothing, it continues to burn me, it will not be shutting.

As I said it's not you, though you are the source, I'd do anything for your love, without any remorse.

Do you see what it's done? This love that I need? Your love, my dear, has filled me with greed.

I would steal any soul, take any drug, all for the thrill, of your beautiful love.

And I see you give out, just never to me, what makes them different? Will it simply not be?

What you mean to me, I wish I could show, but that story ends, in my own lonely woe.

I try not to say it, I'll always bite my tongue, to keep what we have, and to keep it young.

I'll playfully joke, to hide my intention, but my addiction won't be cured, by any intervention.

Because I'm addicted to you, there is no cure for that. I have given my heart, and out it was spat.

I have felt physically, my real love to your eyes, for when you are absent, my own eyes, they cry.

It's a pain that's unbearable, I'm sure that you know it, just not for me, though you seem very stoic.

I swear it, to you! You mean little to them... But the entire world to me! My beautiful, M...
© Copyright 2016 TheLineBetween (thelinebetween at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079294-Wish-It-Was-Over