*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079613-Hillary-the-Wicked-Necromancer
Rated: E · Poetry · Political · #2079613
What the world will be after Obama and Hillary
Hillary the wicked necromancer, to say the least, she lies like her friends from the Middle East, standing tall the necromancer smirks at us all, as she directs her message in an offhand way, spreading cheer to immigrants, refugees, minorities, and Democrats each day. Hillary states without shame in her eyes, fly to America, I don’t see why, we’ll build bridges for you to drive and give you taxpayer money when you arrive. If you standup against the necromancer and fight for your rights, you’ll be deemed a racist by all nonwhites. The necromancer supporters are many, living off the sweat of the taxpayer’s Fannies. Without a care for what the world may come to be, as long as the necromancer supporters get something for free. Trust me you will, once the necromancer is through, it’s called nothing and it’s all for takers like you. We may not live to see them, but our children’s, children will know them well. Cooking shows that substitute dirt for food and how to prepare bugs with or without shell…
© Copyright 2016 Justwrite (josephp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079613-Hillary-the-Wicked-Necromancer