*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079999-The-Ravings-of-a-Sane-LunaticThats-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Biographical · #2079999
General Observations
People often look at me weird, because of the fact that I can multi-task. Meaning, I can talk on the phone with my ear bud in one ear rocking out to music, type and resolve someone's computer issue.
When I am at home, I have a very hard time just sitting there watching TV, I have to be doing other things at the same time. So a lot of times I will watch TV and play a couple games on my phone. Or I will jot down things in my journal, or surf the internet.
I sometimes tend to wander off in mid-sentence or if I am talking to someone I tend to wander as well.
I sometimes wonder if that is because of my ADD. Sometimes it feels like I am watching 4 TV's and there is nothing good on them, and I am unable to change the channel.
I also have OCD as well, and sometimes that is funny in itself. For instance when I decide to eat Skittles, I empty the bag on to a napkin and separate the colors and eat them in a uniform fashion so there are equal numbers of colors. I tell you I am weird, and what is funny or maybe not funny, but for lack of a better word, funny, I embrace my weirdness. And my thought for others that don't like the weirdness, that is too bad, cuz I am who I am, the good, the bad and the ugly. (Sorry Clint Eastwood) I have embraced that long before you made the movie.
So with that being said, I will return you to your regularly scheduled life.
Thank you for allowing me to indulge myself.
© Copyright 2016 sane lunatic (sane-lunatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079999-The-Ravings-of-a-Sane-LunaticThats-me