*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080281-Writing-Prompt-Story--3
by Autumn
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2080281
You thought it was to be a dance class, but found it to be something else.
         From the time I started pre-school, I had been enrolled in dance class as well. I was a shy and quiet child, and my mother thought that dance class would help me to come out of my shell. She thought that dance would help my sister with her coordination, and she figured it would help our brother with the fact that he was growing at a rapid pace, and his legs were extra long. Whatever reasons Mom had, we were all to be dancers.
         I enjoyed these classes, for the most part, and recital time was exciting and anticipated. Being backstage made me feel like I was privy to something others were not, and the costumes were fun to wear. Just as well, these recitals were the ONLY time we were allowed to wear make-up, and that was always a treat.
         As I grew older, though, I rebelled just like any other teen, and ended up pregnant. This ended the dancing, the recitals, and the fun. It also ended the slim figure I enjoyed for all of my youth. However, once I had my baby girl, I was determined to get back in shape, and I figured dance was the way to do it. It was something I knew how to do. It was something I enjoyed doing. And it was something that would help to shed the pounds.
         I happened upon an advertisement for classes at a local hall, and took a look. The paper said, "Learn to move gracefully to the sound of beautiful music, make new friends, and shed the pounds." This all sounded wonderful to me, so I signed up.
         As I approached the building, I could hear music coming from inside. It was low and sultry, peaking my curiosity. I thought, perhaps, that it was going to be something more into the "Emo" scene, or something else of the sort. However, when I opened the door and stepped inside, I was shocked at the scene. This wasn't a dance class! It was an orgy!
© Copyright 2016 Autumn (jayelyn68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080281-Writing-Prompt-Story--3