*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080401-Friendship-is-Gassy-Lunas-having-a-gas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2080401
Yep, friendship is gassy in this fic, and a lunar princess is about to make herself gassy.
It was a mostly quiet night in the sisters' castle. While Princess Celestia wasn't there, Princess Luna was in her room, thinking of what to do during a typical night.

Perhaps, I can try farting a lot? Luna questioned herself. She liked the idea, but to enhance it, she tried a spell that would modify her body in any way possible. Her horn glowed as Luna used the spell to assume the form of a human, and it took effect immediately. At around 10 seconds, she had the body of a woman; her hair was quite long, she wore a semi-light blue shirt and navy blue jeans, with her jean's back pockets' designs having a waning and waxing crescent on the left and right pockets, respectively, both resembling her cutie mark. Something was missing from this transformation... Oh, yes! One more thing... She still retained her horn, and she applied magic to her hips, widening them. Her jeans were adaptive to this, allowing her to appear more voluptuous than normal, albeit this caused her midriff to be slightly exposed, that wasn't a problem at all. (She looks like this now)

It doesn't seem to matter what happens to the jeans she's wearing, as she is aware about cleaning after herself...

Princess Luna just tried to make food out of magic, and it actually worked, somehow. The first food she created was beans, on a plate. Apparently, with her current state, she immediately cast a spell on her digestive system. The effects of the spell gave her immunity to choking, increased stomach capacity, controlled digestion, lactose intolerance with the 'preferred' symptoms, high sensitivity to gassy foods (not in an allergic way), and the greater ability to build up and pass gas at will.

To add to the beans that she created out of magic, she created a big pile of additional beans and covered it with heavy amounts of chili, and then she devoured it all easily. It wasn't much for her, but it was indeed delicious. Princess Luna held in her gas for the next meal, and added 4 packets of garlic powder (2 of each) into her back pockets.

The next thing she eats is an entirely cheesy (literally) square and cube cheeses, with every kind of cheese that ever existed, and over 1,000 pounds of it. I know! The mold will be doubled! says Luna as she deliberately made every single cheese for her, moldy. She also grabbed the garlic powder packets out of her back pockets and poured it all over the cheese. Like her previous meal, she ate it all up like it was barely a snack.

Princess Luna's stomach rumbled not only from the excess flatus inside her, but from the lactose intolerance too. She released a large poot, followed immediately by a blaring gas blast that shook the room like an earthquake and also rippled the back of her jeans for about a minute, and ended with a silent but deadly.

Whew! That smelt like a dying skunk. Luna said, holding her nose on one hand and waving the sulfuric air with the other. But I actually like the smell of my gas. Luna contemplated, putting both hands on her curvy thighs. The next food she created was a oversized bowl of melted cheese that covered a lot of cauliflower and broccoli in it, along with two gallons of chocolate milk that had many other dairy products mixed in it. Luna poured the first gallon of chocolate milk into the bowl, then simultaneously gulped down the other gallon while pouring the bowl all into her mouth.

Princess Luna's stomach burbled despite what she last ate was smaller than what she recently had, but she farted anyways, smelling worser than her boisterous fart, which was essentially a silent but deadly, except that it was the form of the average fart. The back of Luna's jeans may smell terrible now, yet she's slightly disappointed at the fart she just released.

She tried making something big for her to eat, so she created four tacos, covered it with a lot of cheese (all types), ice cream, chili, butter, and black and red beans, then covered it all in melted blue cheese. For the final addition, a large tortilla was wrapped around it to form a large burrito. Despite its size for serving multiple ponies, Luna managed to eat it all in well over a minute. Unfortunately, the burrito she ate was cursed, as too much magic was used during its preparation, creating a 'laxative effect'. This took a toll for Luna's digestive system, as the entirety of it was rumbling more violently than somepony with irritable bowel syndrome combined with a cork plugged in their anus. Since Luna has lost control of her gas due to the curse from the burrito, she placed both of her hands on her back pockets and expected the worst.

Her curvaceous rear forcefully blew out a fart that's significantly more forceful than a hurricane. It was extremely boisterous, more pungent (and lingers worse) than skunk spray, lasted for more than a quarter of an hour, and the force knocked Luna down to the floor. Despite the wavy ripples on the back of her jeans, they still appear undamaged. Eventually, she started excreting mass waste into her panties, and it didn't take long for it to get into her jeans. Princess Luna's eyes began watering, both from the vile stench and by the fact that she's pooping herself massively, wishing she had worn a diaper. Not too long before her farting stops, she passed out.

The castle was tainted by Princess Luna's stench, but she still maintains her human form, even when she passed out. In the daytime, Princess Celestia returns to the castle, but she noticed an awful stench and decided to put on a gas mask. She knew the whole castle smelt like this, so she suspected it to come from Luna's room. Celestia was indeed right, as her (currently humanized) sister smells unbearably stinky, especially because Luna's jeans were full of fecal matter. Celestia took the time to clean her up, put in a lot of air fresheners, and leave behind two notes on how to revert back to her pony form, and a P.S. note (it says, 'You literally stink...'). Both of the notes were put in both of the back pockets of Luna's jeans. Luna did wake up... Eventually.

As Princess Luna woke up, she felt hung over. She put her right hand on the right back pocket of her jeans and felt a note in her back pocket. She noticed another one on the other back pocket, and read them. Princess Luna tried the spell, but at the last second (right before it came into effect), she sharted so hard that her jeans filled up with feces again. As Princess Luna turned back into her pony form, her clothes were gone. She thought, "I thought I heard something..." When she looked behind herself, there was a large pile of scat on the floor. Princess Luna wasn't amused and just cleaned it up.
© Copyright 2016 Un Know (anoun1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080401-Friendship-is-Gassy-Lunas-having-a-gas