*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080664-Save-the-Fruits-and-Vegetables
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #2080664
An article raising awareness to save our beloved fruits and vegetables from monsters.
There are many worthy causes that are being rightly championed by extraordinary people. Some are based on the preservation and the prosperity of animals, and natural flora and fauna. Today, I am here to start one up; the ending of the systematic desecration of fruits and vegetables.

Every year, thousands of innocent fruits and vegetables are mutilated and murdered by corporations that serve to satisfy a niche of psychopaths that call themselves fruitarians and vegetarians.

These vicious people have an innate desire to set themselves apart from normal law abiding citizens by committing heinous atrocities against plant life.This is drawn from a need to stand out in the same manner as hipsters (who are also perpetrators of unspeakable crimes against the right of freedom of expression, namely playing garbage music).

Because no one has been speaking out against these murderers, they feel justified in their actions to continue killing young fruits and vegetables. Imagine the terror that young apple has to endure, from the time it was plucked away from its blossoming life with its fellow loved ones, to being humiliated and violated by having some person roughly cleanse it, to the time it is stripped of its identity by being thrown into an apple trafficking trade with other terrified apples and being bought by some self indulging apple eating person, to finally seeing its life flash in front of its eyes right before that previously mentioned person tortures and mutilates the apple, causing it a slow and painful end.

It's time we as normal people stood up to these terrorists and say no to violence against fruits and vegetables. Whether you are an apple, banana, orange, tomato, carrot or zucchini man or lady (if you are a guy and love zucchinis, make it a point to never let other people know), we as society should take a stand for these helpless fruits and vegetables.

It's time to give these fruits and vegetables a better tomorrow.

Save the fruits and vegetables...

Eat meat.

© Copyright 2016 MelanKoliK Ben (tbnmkak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080664-Save-the-Fruits-and-Vegetables