*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080945-Incubis-Shrill
Rated: GC · Poetry · Dark · #2080945
idk it's something, maybe just weird. {item:darkpoetry}
Incubi's Shrill


You loved me once, long ago, for that I'll keep you here, near and dear to my heart. where we can stay in touch.
I love you still, you see, ergo flesh, bone, and blood intertwine in our bonding, of this, our eternal, carnal pouch.
Long you yearned, begging deep, calling me out, from my dimensional murk, I clawed my way to you, forevermore.
Short I purge, gasping breath, agony stricken to acclimate, and endure life, being twisted, for what you had in store.

Light ensued, bringing from it shadow, engulfing my being with knowledge, heretofore unknown, yet I pursue.
Dark measure, without a clue, embraced me with feelings, now treasured, to shape and fold our rendezvous.
In your darkest hour, we two, meet in subtle collaboration, as your reluctant soul eases, trust starts to grow.
Out of despair, you called me, time and time again. Days, weeks, months, and years, I continue to console.

Naïve, childish in my ways, I take my clues from you, as fast, or slow a journey wanted, in your slumbering mist.
Learned, We grew as one, pleasurable copulation shift, through all the fetishes you can handle. in our trysts.
Then, came the day, you were not yourself, tender coaxing brought you bout, now again, you've shut me out.
Future's past, did not know, what we forged in our souls, not known, where I'm from, the Reaper's shout.

So, my love, I took, unlike before, I became a shim, waiting until that eternal nap, and in that moment, lap you up.
If you wish, we'll slither back, gunk and goo, that is my realm, teach you then, to live again, for our love to 'sup.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Poem Line Count 14
© Copyright 2016 Don't Care (inplainsite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080945-Incubis-Shrill