*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081034-WCA-Archers-Piano-Playing-Bitem
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2081034
This is Wolves Of Chesma Adventure Flash Fiction Archer's story in 300 words or less New
"Okay, Nice... You're getting a lot better Archer." My piano teacher said to me as she taught me how to play Waiting by Dog Days for a talent show at our school Dawn City High.

My name is Archer Kia and I'm a German Shepherd but my friends call me Archer Shepherd cause that's my parents last name. I am sixteen years old and i play the piano a lot. My parents want it so it can keep to myself and busy. "Thanks Ms.Carlson i been practicing since you showed me how the song goes." I told her

"Well its nice that you can learn so fast I'm impressed. Usually kids learn slow but you. I just need to show you and you can catch on pretty fast." She said as i played the intro and the chorus lines a few like she told me to do cause those i have more of a problem on.

Also another thing i didn't say, I have Glossophobia. Which is a phobia of public speaking in my cause i am scared of doing lots of stuff in public unless it's in front of my friends or family then i am fine.

"Well just keep practicing and you will be able to play in that talent show next week." She said as she got up and grabbed her stuff then left till tomorrow.

After the week went of lessons and i finally got to the stage. I stayed up all day and night practicing and even Ms.Carlson loved to and said i was ready. I wore what he was wearing in the music video just to show i cared but i don't think that matters though but hey why not. "And what are you gonna do for today's talent show Archer Kia?"
© Copyright 2016 SurvivalPanda (purplepanda2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081034-WCA-Archers-Piano-Playing-Bitem