*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081920-Raindrops-on-the-windowpane-of-life
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2081920
“All those moments will be lost, like tears, in rain. Time to die.” - Blade Runner.

We are all just raindrops sliding down the slippery unpredictable windowpane of life. Some hit the pane hard. Some hit the ground running in life. Some speed through life and hit the end going a lightning speed. Some stop and wait and learn and listen to life. Some find each other and grow to be bigger, more successful with each other. Some just dry up. Some get others wet around them. Some leave their own trails behind them. Some drip through the trails already previously made becoming better and faster than the one before them. Some bounce off. Some hit the middle. Some hit the top. Some hit it I'm between. Some hit all over. There's an end to every windowpane. Anyone can leave. No one can stay. We must use ourselves wisely in the short amount we are given. For who knows when we will evaporate and leave our precious pane.

© Copyright 2016 QueenElizabeth (elizabeth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081920-Raindrops-on-the-windowpane-of-life