*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082265-Are-You-Mr-Nobody-From-Nowhere-Wait
by Ekant
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2082265
A successful person starts his journey from dark to dawn to accomplish his goals
From the adventurous stories of successful people, this was discovered that their beginning started when they were “Mr. Nobody From Nowhere”, and completed the long journey of success from the scratch only. In the beginning of their dream journey, all of them were “MR. NOBODY FROM NOWHERE”, and henceforth transformed their dreams into “MR. EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE”. They prepared themselves to face every challenge and overcome all adverse circumstances. Notwithstanding, they reached where they actually deserved to be. When their dreams and burning desires were whirling around, they left no stone upturned in resuscitating their appetite for success.
This is scientifically proven that two kinds of people exist in the universe, successful and unsuccessful.

Those who have achieved what they wished are known as successful people, and those who failed to achieve what they wished, were unsuccessful. After the analytic study of these two sections, it was discovered that both of them applied different principles of success to achieve their desired dreams. Successful people supplied their minds with positive approach and positive attitude, and applied them for achieving their goals, and became successful. On the other hand, second category supplied their minds with negative thoughts to produce negative results, and were forced to face failures.

If you study the unsuccessful people, you will discover that they suffer from a typical disease excusitis. Furthermore, they have stock pile of excuses for not delivering desired results. The person who has gone nowhere and has no self-designed plans for getting nowhere always has bucketful of reasons to explain why. But the persons with mediocre accomplishments are in a better position to explain why. It has been experienced that unsuccessful persons have many excuses to easily fall prey to failures, but successful people never fall prey to failures rather failures fall prey to them. So, you must have many reasons to succeed, but not many excuses to fail.

Majority of people prefer to live in the shade of fear in order to avoid failures because they lack the confidence and power to face fear in every walk of their lives, and they sow the seeds of fear in their attitude and character. As a result, they, like other people, tasted the fruits of failures. However, those who had courage to face the clouds of fear, ultimately became successful in their goals with the help of their confidence, determination and positive mindset. In this universe, no one is borne with confidence but everyone is borne to win. But to win the game, you have to build a structure of confidence in your belief and destroy the storm of fear from your mind. Most successful people have been able to overcome their fears with their strong will and impregnable confidence. Intelligent efforts and prudent actions are the basic tools you have to learn from successful people to overcome the fears. Appropriate actions, supplied with strong will power and positive thinking, have been able to make the fear disappear from your life, and one day you become the king off your destiny.

The magic of thinking big has been a significant factor in the lives of successful people. The bigger is the thinking, the bigger is the achievement. They always use positive and favorable words and phrases for others, and it boosts their energy to think big. Another key fact to remember is that great people are never measured with the size of their degrees, or by their social relations, they are measured by the size of their thinking. How big you think determines the size of your accomplishment. Many successful businessmen achieved wonders at a very young age because of their thinking big coupled with affirmative approach and positive attitude, not to mention its impact in the minds of others.

When the most successful people started their success journey, they were “Nobody from nowhere” and later on they succeeded in transforming their destiny into “everybody from everywhere”. How were theirs, once impossible, dreams converted to reality? Yes, they made it possible through their self-belief, burning desire and intelligent efforts. The important thing is not where you were or where you are, but where you wish to be.

Persons with awesome imagination and amazing creativity start from the scratch and reach the height of success by applying their reasoning and wisdom. They are always all agog while facing the challenges, and never indulge themselves in smearing campaign rather focus on their goals. One who knows one’s own mind, can never be distracted from their mission nor can they be persuaded to do what they don’t want to do.

To put it another way, they always keep focusing on their target. Such people take the bull by the horns, and with their commitment, hard work and dedication make their character a pearl of a great price. All the above mentioned tools are the basic ingredients to dream a success. The theory of “Mr. Nobody from Nowhere” may be understood more with some illustrations.

Mr. Abraham Lincoln faced many failures he tried until her was well past the age of 40 and tasted many fruits not suitable to his goals and dreams. Then, he was "Mr. Nobody from Nowhere". Suddenly, an experience jumped into his life, aroused the sleeping genius within his heart and brain, and gifted the world with a great man.

Lincoln is most famous for leading America during Civil War. He is responsible for abolition of slavery system in America, and fought for civil rights. Today, Lincoln is often remembered for a short speech he gave at Gettysburg on 1st November, 1863. It's called the Gettysburg Address. His self-belief, self-designed goals and powerful actions got converted into reality when he became the president of America in 1861. It's a known fact that emotion of love is closely akin to the state of mind known as self-belief, and love comes very close to translating one's thoughts impulses into their spiritual equivalent.

“You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.”(Lincoln)

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.” (Lincoln)


Second illustration is of Mahatma Gandhi from India, and this man set one of the most astounding examples of converting thought impulses into reality through their wishful realistic vision, burning desires and planned actions. He wielded an amazing man potential power. He credited it out of his understanding of the principles of self-control, self-belief and self-disciplined, and his ability to transplant hem into the minds of 200 million people.


Once this great man was thrown out of a train in South Africa on account of racial discrimination, and this venomous humiliation ultimately forced him to return his country to fight for its freedom. Gandhi accomplished his ultimate goal of making India a free nation, through the influence of his amazing thought impulses. He accomplished the astounding feat of 200 million minds to coalesce and move in unison, as a single mind. As a result of his intelligent efforts and burning desire, India became an independent nation in 1947.
” Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever". (Mahtma Gandhi)

The third illustration is also of a person who always used to think big. In the mid 20th century, Martin Luther King, through his deep faith in his belief in human rights and dignity for everyone, led men and women of all races, religions and beliefs to join his struggle for civil rights. His dream that people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character has not been fully realized, but his work and death have led to significant in civil right, and an impetus to continue their fight for their achievement.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The true neighbor will risk his position, his prestige and even his life for the welfare of others.” (Martin Luther King)

The next illustration of APJ Kalam, a great scientist, a thinker and a good human being. He used to distribute newspapers as the financial position of his family was not good. His initial dream was to become a fighter pilot, but he failed to qualify for the Indian Air Force. He was blessed with thirst of knowledge and always eager to learn new things. One of his first projects he worked on was to design a helicopter for Indian Army. His wisdom, dream and enthusiasm brought a good deal of fold progress in space research program and contributed excellent services to India in space science technology. Under his amazing leadership, India was able to develop its missile technology.

Kalam is also known as “Missile Man” of modern India. In 2002 he was elected unopposed President of India. He will always be remembered by every indian for his remarkable and marvellous contributions with regard to missile and rocket technology. He was very popular among children for his motivational teachings, and he spent last moments of his life with the students of M (Shilong, India).

“All birds find shelter during a rain, but Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.” (APJ Kalam)

“All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us equal opportunity to develop our talents.” (APJ Kalam)

Steve Jobs, next illustration, American businessman and technology visionary who is best known as co-founder and Chairman of Apple Inc. Steve Jobs's youth was riddled with frustrations over formal schooling. Jobs was a college dropped out student because of financial conditions of his family, and then learned Calligraphy. Once he was removed from his own company for his innovative ideas, and joined again the same company, but this time with more clear goals, vision and dreams. As a result of his hard work, dedication and innovative ideas, he made the surrounding situation to completely turn around.

“You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that all the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma whatever, This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” (Steve Jobs)

Conclusion: Realistic wishful dreams, burning desires, positive mindset, self-belief, determination, hard work, commitment, proper planning and intelligent efforts are the basic constituents and vital tools of success. Application of these basic tools and elements in the right directions transform a man from "MR.NOBODY FROM NOWHERE" TO "MR. EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE".

By Kishan Negi (Ekant)
( Writer, Reader, Blogger)

© Copyright 2016 Ekant (kishannegi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082265-Are-You-Mr-Nobody-From-Nowhere-Wait