*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082832-Marine101-Pirate101-Au
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #2082832
In the game fiction you will be experiencing many different things here
Prologue: the diary of my great grandfather

It was a beautiful day in Seala Jonathan Willowsmith was with his son Patrick, he was in his attic looking at all the old things he had from his family. Patrick was looking in the boxes and found his fathers old Marine attire, it seems that he did study at the academy for a good bit of his life. Patrick also found some weird diary that was in his box, so he asked his father why did he go to the academy it wasn't important.

|Dad don't tell me you went to that boy school it look so boring, besides did you have to wear that ridiculous uniforms? They looked like something that came from long time ago from the appearance, and you want me to go to the school to learn and wear that?| His father chuckled as he patted his son on the head softly. To him they maybe just a some strange pieces of cloths in the attic in his eyes, but to his father they were family items that was passed down from generations. Speaking to him he told his son that his grandfather was a great general in his time, and that he had to work to get his rank.

|Son did I ever tell you about your great great grandfather? Oh he was a good man he wanted to protect the spiral like his father before him did, I read about all of his adventures in his secret diary he had in that box. Why don't you read a little bit of it Patrick, you might find that those silly things to be interesting. He had many fights with pirated back in his day, and he also had a few love tales as well.| His father handed his diary for him to read a few chapters. What was in there was quite mysterious from his eyes, yet there could be many tales of which the book could show him. Opening the book he began to read a little bit of the pages, it was if he went back in time reading the tales of his great grandfather.

"To my grand children far off when I am long gone from here, if you happen to find my diary read it learn of my great adventures. Back in the old days of Seala we used to sail the skyways in ships to track pirates, even to this day I could still feel the wind against my face. If you wish to read more simply turn the page...| I guess it's time for us to look into this now





© Copyright 2016 Sweetie T's (bubblecub123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082832-Marine101-Pirate101-Au