*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082845-RwbyxCoc
by fire
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2082845
What happens when ruby rose wakes up in the world of Mareth will she remain pure
Ruby rose groaned "what happened? where am I?" she said to herself, her clothes felt tight for some reason, she looked around as she did she heard a sound.

When she looked in the direction it was coming from she saw a completely naked red man (also I will change some things with imps and goblins, like they wont be short they will be around in 5 foot area) he had horns on his head.

He was around 5 foot 2 and he short black hair that was spiked, he also had demonic wings, his feet had demonic hooves, Ruby blushed as she noticed that he was erect.

the man thing smiled, after a few minutes of almost being raped by the man thing and then beating the shit out of him and throwing him, he flew away yelling at Ruby “FOOL! You could have had pleasure unending... but should we ever cross paths again you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you’ll soon face the wrath of my master!”

Ruby sighed as she remembered how she got, she was sent to village that was having problems with 'Grimm' and was told to follow their elder, which led to her going in a cave and being pushed in the portal there.

She looked around everything was so different, the ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath her feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt.

The huntress in training decided to set up a small camp and few traps, even though she was forced through the portal, she was not going to let whatever that red man creature was to go through it.

Ruby did at least once try to go through it, but for some reason or another could not go through it, she sighed as she went over to her backpack which she brought with her in case of emergency's.

She pulled a mirror out to see if anything was ripped on her clothes, when she looked into the mirror and gasped, to her surprise what she saw was not a 15 year old girls face, but that of a 17 year old.

"What? why do I look older?" she question herself, she gasped again as she now noticed her voice, it sounded so different.

"I need to find something bigger to see what's happened to me." Ruby muttered to herself, as she put the mirror in her backpack, she picked up crescent rose which had been on the ground.

She walked for a while before coming across a lake, as she explored along the shore.
© Copyright 2016 fire (tailxshepard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082845-RwbyxCoc