*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083256-Admir
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2083256
A book in progress need help extending first chapter have other characters
Admir is a man of many values. And through his many years he did not understand how humans keep their morals so low. In his 592 years he has not found a single human being that he does not deem as a plague rat. Contemplating to himself Admir walks through the drear tunnels of New York. These New York tunnels holds a highly populated vampire city. In every nook and cranny Admir sees vampires feeding or just acting human. Admir begins to realize that every vampire he has met has had a mate or some type of companion. This random thought sinks Admir to realize how lonely he is. In times like these Admir sometimes wishes he was the kind of man to just grab a random broad off the street and make her his mate. But no he needs to find his one true mate. One that will love him for who he is and never leave him alone again. At that moment in the middle of the vampire city Admir makes the declaration to find his one true mate.

© Copyright 2016 Cheyanna Wester (cheyannawester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083256-Admir