*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083381-The-little-girl-who-likes-to-sing
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2083381
This is a short story about a little girl who likes to sing!!!
This is a short story
By Ursula Letterman
Once there was a little girl who could sing like an angle. She would sing to the sheep, she would sing to the cows, goats, pigs, cats, mice anything you could think of. One day she went a walking to explore and sing. When she came across a tree who asked why are you singing so loud? The little girl said because I love to sing. The tree said well your voice is hideous and whoever said you were good is lying. The little girl was devastated and ran home crying to her mother. Her mom saw her daughter crying and asked my dear sweetheart whatever is the matter? The little girl said when I was exploring and singing a tree asked why I was singing so loud. I said to the tree that I liked to sing. But the tree said to me that my singing was hideous and that whoever said I was good is lying. The little girlâs mother was sad but said my dear little one you know you are good at singing. Why should you listen to what others say about you? You should know better than that. The little girl replied YES! Mother you are right! I know I am good. The little girlâs mother said now you should wash up for dinner. Donât forget to think about what I said. Yes mother the little girl replied.

© Copyright 2016 Ursula Letterman (1213kze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083381-The-little-girl-who-likes-to-sing