*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083448-Do-Negative-Thoughts-Dominate-Your-Mind
by Ekant
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2083448
Negative thoughts produce negative outcomes and positive thoughts produce desired results
WHAT IS NEGATIVE THINKING::



Practically, all those thoughts which disturb us frequently, and don’t let us concentrate on the areas which are vital tools for our mental and physical development as well. Many ideas, thoughts, feelings or actions take place in human mind and they are inter-related to each other in one or the other form, and have direct or indirect influence on the actions of each other. Some of them behave positively and others behave negatively. Their attitude have direct or indirect impact and influence on the actions of human mind. People tend to develop thought habits that can eventually shape their lives.



A good deal of research have shown that human mind is capable of producing two categories of thoughts; good and bad, and scientifically they are known as positive thoughts and negative thoughts. These thoughts send off signals to the human emotions manipulating how it should feel, and emotions are reflections of our thoughts. Good thoughts generate positive vibrations while negative vibrations are a product of bad or irrational or unwanted thoughts. Negative thoughts may hurt you like hell.

Negative thinking is a mental state of anticipating the worst possible outcomes and results on situations, events, and circumstances around us. It is the ability of the mind to produce thoughts that are not deemed favorable to what a person wants. Whenever a challenge comes, a mind with negative thoughts preempts a negative outcome before it occurs or being acted upon. Here negative mind finds it very difficult to produce wanted results, whereas mind with positive thoughts have solutions in advance to resolves the issues to producing desired results. Negative thoughts may also be described as intrusive, disturbing, annoying and unwelcoming. Such thoughts are nettlesome, vexatious, pesky and pestiferous for the versatile development of an individual.



Negative thoughts, in many instances, are unmanageable to be removed from human mind, and are found challenging to deal with. Negative thoughts which are uncontrollable may easily lead to serious cases of poor emotional, mental and, sometime, physical well being. In case, if these negativities are absorbed and soaked up in every nerve of the body, it really weakens the positive thought process of an individual, and he may suffer, in the worst cases, from severe cases of illness. To put it another way, negative thinking make room for cases of anxiety and depression. Many people with negative thoughts keep up appearance though they are in deep trouble.



Pattern of negative thinking, as per my experience, may be classified into three categories:



PART-I



1) Identify the nature of negative thinking;

2) Identify the reasons of negative thinking;

3) Acknowledge the existence of negative thoughts;

4) Identify the areas where negative thinking is harmful.



Part-II



What impact negative thinking has in your life?



1) It may affect your life physically and mentally;

2) It may adversely affect your professional life;

3) It may land you in financial crisis;

4) It may affect your family and social life.



PART-III



How to overcome the inflow of negative thoughts and how to eradicate them?

1) Knowing the magical power of self-belief, self-confidence and will power;

2) Being optimistic and make positive thinking your best friend

3) Learning an art of self-motivation;

4) Learning the techniques of being an optimistic human being;

5) Join the people with positive thoughts and avoid the company of those with negative attitude;

6) Open the doors of your mind for positive thoughts to flow into your mind with fresh air of zeal, zest and enthusiasm;

7) Knowing the magic of keeping yourself fit and healthy;

8) Cultivating the habits of gardening, playing, painting;

9) Start writing on weekly basis in your diary all those ideas and thoughts which make your attitude positive and gives you happiness, satisfaction and enormous enthusiasm;

10) Reading motivational books;

11) Avoid watching horror movies and movies showing violence. Negative thinking can have strong and devastating impact on all aspects of human life.



Majority of the people, all over the globe, are blessed with one or the other kind of negative thinking. To enjoy a peaceful, happy and joyful life, we should not create any space for negative thoughts. In the beginning you may have to struggle hard to avoid, stop and eradicate negative thoughts, but once you start this practice, you may gradually become the master of positive thoughts and the worst enemy of negative thinking.



Whenever, any negative thought enters into our CONSCIOUS MIND, it filters it and transmit to our SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND. Sub-conscious mind then preserves and store it and sleeps. Next time, when we think of any negative thought which is already stored in our sub-conscious mind, sub-conscious activate it to act. You must have will have iron to eradicate negative thoughts for good from your life, else it will deteriorate your mental attitude. Once the negative thoughts start dominating your life, it will have complete control over your mind, and mind will act as per directions of negative thought Under such circumstances, you may be thrown into a panic.



With a regular practice, once you learn the techniques of avoiding negative thoughts and welcoming positive thoughts, you may become the real movers and shakers of your desired world. This positive spirit will certainly keep your morale to fight against negative thoughts. Therefore, be optimistic and make all possible efforts to kill all the germs of negative thoughts so that your personal, professional and family life is moving in a desired direction.



CONCLUSION:



Your mind must always be filled with positive thoughts and all the negative thoughts must be removed and deleted permanently from your mind. Always remember, if the mind is occupied with more space by the positive thoughts, it will naturally have less space for negative thoughts.



By Ekant Negi

(Writer, Reader, Blogger)
© Copyright 2016 Ekant (kishannegi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083448-Do-Negative-Thoughts-Dominate-Your-Mind