*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083603-The-Gaseous-and-Sharting-MILFs-Chapters
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #2083603
During the month of May, I decided to make a farting chapter story for Mother's Day. Nice.
Chapter 1: Twilight Velvet

(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - 2010-current)


Twilight Velvet was cooking some leftover beef for her lunch. Said beef wasn't even suspicious at all, isn't it? But it was carelessly injected with a tasteless, heavy 'dose' of farting powder. Surely this wasn't even Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash's pranks, because this farting powder was mostly a failed experimental powder from a factory, and it somehow mixed with only one beef, fortunately. But, the beef is the one Twilight Velvet is about to eat, and the reason the farting powder was a failed experiment is because of a severe side effect: Diarrhea. Twilight Velvet ate up all the beef, but she had a stomachache immediately after. Placing her hands on her belly, a wet fart spurted out of her butt. "Strage. How could eating that just give me gas?" It was apparent that her butt became a self-detonating stink bomb, as a deep fart blasted out of her, followed by an unexpected shart, which did feel like diarrhea. Oh, my! I'd better change my pants... It just got dirty! She was actually wearing her last clean pair of jeans, so she decided to borrow one of Twilight Sparkle's clothes. Twilight Velvet wore a fresh pair of panties, and Twilight Sparkle's black jeans. It was slightly loose-fitting, but it fit. Unknowingly, there was a cork inside the back of the jeans, which fit inside Twilight Velvet's anus.

Hours later, Twilight Velvet's stomach was bloated, and cramped worse than before. She checked inside her panties first, and it indeed is the source of the problem. She pulled the cork out of her anus and looked at it, but shortly after, all of the built up gas inside of her, farted out of her butt. The black jeans rippled a lot, until the force became too much for it, ripping a hole in Twilight Velvet's panties, and Twilight Sparkle's black jeans. Upon inspection, Twilight Velvet gasped and blushed. I may be a gassy mother, but this shouldn't even happen!

Chapter 2: Dexter's unnamed mother

(Dexter's Laboratory - 1996-1999, 2001-2003)

Appearance for this chapter: Default (green slippers and pants, light green shirt, apron, yellow dishwashing gloves, and yellow earrings)

Dexter's Mom was washing the dishes, but at the last dish, she could have a snack. She turned to the kitchen table to find a plate full of cauliflower. "Well, I guess eating it all wouldn't hurt." Eating all of it reveals a pile of broccoli, which she also ate. However, there was a note on the plate that somehow got misplaced. It read: 'DO NOT EAT This cauliflower pile is laced with laxative ingredients.' Dexter's Mom had the sudden urge to run to the bathroom, but a low fart boomed out of her butt. "Hmm..." she put her hands on her wide hips and released two farts, then she started farting up a storm, followed by a large SBD. And then, she boisterously pooped her green pants, which meant that the laxative had a delayed effect. Dexter's Mom facepalmed and went to change herself without another word.

More might be coming in this month...
© Copyright 2016 Un Know (anoun1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083603-The-Gaseous-and-Sharting-MILFs-Chapters