*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083606-Revenge-Will-Be-Mine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2083606
Not all revenge plans fail
I jump from the two story window onto a nearby tree. As soon as my feet touch the ground, I run until I'm sure he can't catch up. I slow down to a jog, then a walk as I come closer to the school. I hop the fence and catch my breath by the portables. I sigh in relief as my back touches the cool metal. I close my eyes, but they snap open when my ears pick up the sound of crunching leaves. I start to run, but I'm pinned to the portable by a tan hand closed around my throat.
"You've been a very bad kitty,'" Kenny taunts biting one of my fox ears
I gasp, clutching his wrist with clawed hands.
"Running away like that," Kenny says. "You need to be taught a lesson."
With that, he tightens his grip coming close to breaking my neck. I look up at his cold, dark eyes, seeing them light up as my eyes become unfocused. He pulls me forward and throws me on the ground. I gulp mouthfuls of air and roll onto my stomach to get up, but Kenny stomps on my back forcing the air out of my lungs.
"Oh no," Kenny says mockingly. " Can't leave yet, the fun just started."
He lifts his foot and starts kicking me in the side. I cry out, curling to my side away from him. When he gets bored, Kenny pulls me up, tears my shirt and uses it to tie me to the lowest branch of a nearby tree. I steel myself for anything, but still gasp when a switch hits my bare back. It seems like hours pass before Kenny finally stops. He unties me from the tree but keeps my hands tied together. he throws me over his shoulder and teleports us to a small, dark, cold prison called my room. He throws me onto the cement floor and clomps to the door. I keep my face to the floor even when I hear the door slam and the bolt lock. I wait a few minutes before crawling to the mirror to assess the damage done. My ear is an angry color red and throbbing rhythmically, but that was the least of my problems. I have two broken ribs, bruises on my neck and torso, and my whole back was covered in bloody gashes. I naw through my binds and wet them with water dripping from a tap. I hiss out curses as I clean my wounds.
© Copyright 2016 fruitbasket (fruitbasket47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083606-Revenge-Will-Be-Mine