*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084033-WritersRepresent
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #2084033
show you're not afraid to write exactly what you feel ;)
I guess when people think of a writer, they never really think about who we truly are. Remember that on writing high school entry that everyone thought was so happy and beautiful? Surely the girl who wrote it is always happy, right? Wrong. She's actually bullied, and her father abandoned her when she was three.
A writer is just like their book--you should never judge them by their cover.
And that's my problem. A lot of people at school think I'm perfect, and who knows, maybe you're reading this, and you think that I'm an angel too.
How about we play a game. If you are tired of people judging you by what they see or by what you do, click on "Create New Item", and write what you're thinking. No names are necessary, just word vomit. Don't even bother to edit it! Don't worry about anything but your thoughts. I promise if you're getting your message across, no one will care for that extra "a" in "way" or the fact you just wrote a run-on paragraph. Just try to express your emotions in writing.
Let's see how many of you do this.


Your time starts now.


Tag your stories with #WritersRepresent


I can't wait to see how many of you take me up on this.
© Copyright 2016 mcakes147 (mcakes147 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084033-WritersRepresent