*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084439-Gamma
by Galla
Rated: E · Appendix · Other · #2084439
Gamma, named after radiation. A stellar scientific thief.
Appearance
5'7"
Around 25 years old
Gamma is a small woman with gray-blue eyes. Her hair is long and very messy, and a nice shade of black. Her face is soft and slightly rounded, giving a childlike look. Even with this childlike look she cannot physically smile. She never got the muscles for it. Her chest is quite average. Her arms are thin, and so are her legs. Very small, very thin.
Her clothes consist of a navy blue trench coat with many black and purple patches on it randomly. Her pants are black, as is her long sleeves shirt. She also wears a pair of dark tinted reading glasses. Because she's blind as fuck. Not REALLy but she might as well e without her glasses.

Personality
Even with her absolutely frail look and frailness in actuality, Gamma has a sharp wit and even sharper tongue. She's daunting if you don't see her in person. She talks like she's the shit and a half, and she might as well be. If this ever gets her in trouble, she usually charms her way out. She knows as much as one physically can about mutants, heroes and such. She was at the Iron Man revealed expo thing. She was there at the battle of new york, but y'know, hidden away and alive. She's not a thrillseeker, not a fan, just someone that wants to know everything. Now there's her main character trait. Her NEED to know EVERYTHING. Everything that can be known she has to know it. Now. Not tomorrow, not three days from now, now. She has to know everything about everyone and never forget it. Know why the sun burns, know why the world will end, know why we needed to BREATHE in the first place, everything. Any and all knowledge needs to be hers.
She, around friends, tends to be an actually nice person. She jokes and teases, prods and annoys, but still can shrug aside her villainous nature and odd hatred of heroes to just enjoy people.

Occupation
Anti-villain I suppose?
She is a thief, plain and simple. But a thief from the rich. She employs devious tactics to enter bank accounts - usually on false premises, like bake sales or something - gets the credit card information, and steals only enough to not get caught. She uses the money to further her college education to inevitably become filthy rich herself! But it's only a childish plan.
© Copyright 2016 Galla (galaxy_potato at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084439-Gamma