*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084728-My-Font-of-Inspiration
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #2084728
The place I go to seek refuge from the turbulent world about me.
I often dream of my favourite place to write. There are pools of crystal blue to cool me. A comforting warmth dwells there that no sunny day can replicate. I look to my retreat, to my solace in this world, and the words I seek are spoken to my very soul. I am always comfortable here, always inspired.
My favourite place to write is anyplace at all. Anyplace in which I can be with my wife. I see in her blue eyes the depths of humanity and the wonders of the world. The warmth of her smile melts the ice from my dormant creativity and puts my fluttering heart at ease. She can muster the words which my mind hides from my hands, and bring me peace of mind that the words are strong and genuine.
Anyplace at all is my writing retreat, so long as my wife is there beside me.

152 words
© Copyright 2016 Chronicler of the Anima (chronicler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084728-My-Font-of-Inspiration