*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085275-Incandescent
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2085275
She was the definition of incandescent.
She was an incandescent bulb. When things got hot when things went bad, she emitted light. She produced so much light. She was my light when life got too hot for me. I could look to her every time. She grew brighter and brighter and loved me effortlessly. She grew brighter whenever I needed her to be. She always had the antidote to my sickness. The light to my heat. Incandescent. She was more than just a light. She was the light. It's like when you stare at one star and focus on it everything else goes dark and nothing else is visible. All my problems were solved. I grew to a better person. I grew brighter. She never once went dim. But she thrived even more in tough situations. The heat came and she emitted more and more light. It was amazing. How does that work. The only word I can come up with is incandescent.
© Copyright 2016 QueenElizabeth (elizabeth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085275-Incandescent