*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085904-My-Bullied-Encounter
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing · #2085904
The same thing every single day and it never changes.
As I slowly made my way down the hall, I scanned the numerous people to make sure not to have to interact with him, at least not right now. Not seeing him, I continued down the narrow path between moving bodies. It was then that I felt a hand on my shoulder and just like that I was thrust against the lockers. Feeling pain in my upper back, I winced.

“What do you want today, Tommy?” An annoyed tone coming out with my words.

“I just want to hang out, is that okay?” he asks with a smirk. His groupies behind him. His muscular build making him the leader of his gang and his tight shirts letting you know that he’s full of himself.

“Yea I’d love to but I’m not really free today. How about next week?” I start to move away from the lockers and I hear him grunt behind me. I only get about a foot away when his buddies grab my arms and hold me in front of him. “What is this, the Mafia? No,it’s high school. Please put me down sirs.” They loosen their grips but don’t back down. I look over at Tommy Jones and he’s staring at me with a placid look on his face.

“You want to be sarcastic? Fine, go ahead but there are serious consequences for that.” He grins and swiftly socks me right in the gut. I lean over in agony and groan. I have to admit, he has a killer punch.

“Okay I apologize now can I go?” By this point, we’ve attracted an audience so I just want this to be over as quickly as it started. The bell rings but Tommy has no intention of backing down. He’s determined.

“What’s going on here?” I look behind me to see where the voice came from and I realize it’s Mr. Green, my science teacher. He quickens his pace but before he reaches us, Tommy and his boys drop me and back away. “Are you okay Charlie? What happened here?” he says while coming to my side.

“Tommy, his guys, and I were just bonding as usual. Right guys?” I look up from my bent-over, stomach-clutching position and I see them nod their heads and plaster fake smiles on their faces.

“Either way, you aren’t in class and it’s 10 minutes in so you boys need to head to Atkins’ office. Do I need to walk with you?” he asks with an accusing tone. We all shake our heads and walk silently to the Principal's office.
© Copyright 2016 writer-wannabe (sophiadc01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085904-My-Bullied-Encounter