*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086035-Relationship
by Nish
Rated: E · Article · Cultural · #2086035
What it takes to maintain a relationship Just find it here
' In Relationship' is how the present generation know about relationships, thanks to Zuckerberg and Co.

Today and tomorrow's world relate the word 'relationship' only with the one between a man and a woman. But it isn't the way they should see it.

Relationship exists everywhere; between mother and a child, two friends, boss and employee, coach and players and on and on..... . We do have a pet in our home and there is a relationship.

It is a bond, a bond with a humongous trust on each other. The bond will exist only when persons involved in it contribute.

Nowadays, it is easy to get into and out of a relationship and we don't even worry about losing a well deserved one. The reason is we don't know the importance of a relationship and the value of the other.

Personally when I moved away from a relationship it was

'once a natural breathing now feeling like a collapsed lung'.

What it takes to maintain a good relationship? Mm... Sounds pretty tough right!!

You might wonder how our parents and grandparents held onto each other for such a long period. How can two friends remain friends for more than 20 long years? These are relationships which even God can't break by his power, aren't they?

But it's not the reality, as those involved in a bond will have a break every now and then. Only then the bond will get steady stream with corrections.

Relationships are clouds that
Combine and corrode from time.

Time is a crucial player in a relationship. Everything changes within fraction of seconds and you can't do anything to change it there.

Not everyone values relationship and this piece isn't for those. Those who really need to maintain a healthy relationship might need something.

To love with respect

Love is what everyone needs and if you can give it someone you are more than anyone to them. So show your love to one who needs you and who you need and then everything will be a fairytale.

Spend time

Relationship literally means relate with each other that is combine together. Yep spend as much time as possible with the precious one. When you don't have time or hooked up work just say hi to them through phone or message. It makes them fell happy for a while.

Don't force

Giving and taking, is the basis for a relationship but it shouldn't come at the cost of one's unwillingness. Good bond will thrive only when they are themselves. If you change or try to change your bond member that will lead misery and eventually a breakup.

Console

Saying 'Don't worry' alone will not make your partner feel OK at the time of crisis. Just take part in their sorrow and let them feel you are there for them all the time.

Sharing

Emotions are true and valid only when they are shared. To those whom you share your thoughts are your mates. So whatever you feel just tell them, in this way they will feel that they are something to you.

Do have a bond with everyone and lead your as the world itself runs on relativity.
© Copyright 2016 Nish (rnishanth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086035-Relationship