*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087164-The-Key-to-Different-Doors
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #2087164
Hope and determination
The old wooden clock is hanging at a right angle, itsTick tock is making me mad as it reminds me of something, something which can't be deceived.This is the time which has made me think about it. Time the medium in which we are flowing but I am the one who is really broken as I failed to cope with the challenges of this flow and fell apart.

Sitting beneath the clock and listening to the tick tock so that I may know how long it will take to end this show. I don't see anything but that failure which has guided me to all this.The failure that has buried me alive in the depth of thoughts that are constantly intimidating me.

The spiral of pessimism is plastered over my capabilities and it concealed me to do what I like to do.I have nothing more to say than this, that I am good for nothing.When I think of anything, that failure of mine finds a niche in it and gets itself fix there.Thus, I am a failure.

As I placed my head against the wall, among all those heavy thoughts I observed a scintillation of a different thought or an idea but it was like a locked door.I saw around and found all those opened doors which have led me to this whirlpool of negativity.

Actually, our mind has an infinite number of doors and the key to all these locked doors is the power of thinking. As we think over something we simply open doors in our mind relating to that and all these opened doors takes us to a new world of ideas.

If we will think of something bad , there are doors that will be opened and lead us to the world of negativity and in the same way, good thinking will open good doors that will make us embark to the glorious world.So it's a matter of choice.

The scintillation I observed there is of hope and determination.As I came across these words something grabbed me with force and gave a jerk and I somehow raised from that darkness with these words revolving around me:

" Failure is The Beauty Of Success"

This is the hope which told me that if I wanted to do something, I would do it. If I am failing, it doesn't matter as it makes me stronger and more susceptible for success.

With the flow of time my soul, which is drowning in deplorable whirls of pessimism, and has been stuck in grim oceans of failure is really in need. I tried my level best to take myself out of this and finally found the boat of hope and lifeguard of determination from that unlocked door in my own mind "the door of good and optimism" and finally rescued the drowning soul of mine safely.

I have control over myself now and I am not going to deject my own self by few intimidating thoughts that are always available "the cheapest keys " in our mind.I sailed the boat of hope to the brightness and there as I smashed out of that darkness , the glitters of brightness fused to give me another key and this key opened the door of truth.The truth about brightness and optimism.

Truth is that everything has a bright aspect only we have to observe that brightness.Everything happening has a reason and we have to see the brighter side as darkness overtakes our strength and buries us in flames of guilt that burns our innocence . We have to be strong enough to obtain good in everything and get our self away from all that filth of gloominess.

As I was thinking all this, I felt the energy in myself that made me stronger and, yes, at that moment I was really strong enough to throw away that negativity out of myself with one single thrust of hope. The rays of glory warmed me up as I was determined and my destination was now one step ahead.

Well, I came to know something from all this and I want all of you to know that too.Life is complicated only when we make it complicated but if we consider it worth living it is really beautiful. Failing doesn't mean the end of everything, it just reminds that we are going to achieve the unachieved so carry on...






© Copyright 2016 Ahmad Danial (ahmaddanial at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087164-The-Key-to-Different-Doors