*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087657-A-World-Without-NEEDSVery-Soon
by MBTh
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Opinion · #2087657
Prepare to embrace the Global Change when every need on our planet is Met!!!
A World without NEEDS....Very Soon!

Is it truly possible to have a world without any needs? I BELIEVE that it is, and allow me to explain why. And also why it will be sooner rather than later. It is rare to see an unemployed medical doctor. I believe that is due to two realities, 1) They can meet needs 2) By adding value. If you need a new heart, a doctor will add their value and perform the surgery for your new heart. And you will pay them for it (or your insurance will pay). There are a lot of needs around the globe, you could almost say that there is an endless amount of needs in our world. The question that we must ask is âIs there enough value in the world to meet all of these needs?â The answer is a resounding YES!!!!!

I believe that each person is a summation of their life experiences. In the capitalist society that we all live in of âSupply and Demand,â we all know that when the supply is low but the demand is high, the price goes up. In those rare cases when supply is ridiculously low, such as the Mona Lisa painting or the Crown Jewels in England, where there is only one, now it is priceless. Your unique timeline and experiences are even more rare. You are the only you in all of eternity, and there will never be another one exactly like you. Therefore you are Infinitely Valuable and PRICELESS!!!!!

Your priceless experiences places you in the Infinitely rare position to be able to share the wisdom that you have learned and your talents to meet needs for the specific people around the globe who are waiting for your help. As we have confirmed earlier, you are the only place those people can go to get the wisdom from your life experiences and talents.

Once you, and the other 7.4 Billion people planet, embrace the reality that you are INFINITELY VALUABLE; then decide to share that pricelessness with those who are PATIENTLY WAITING for your value to meet their needs - we will have A WORLD WITHOUT NEEDS!!!!!

So, now that you know it is possible, let me tell you what is required! (Thanks Ben Affleck Boiler Room). We are all required to use a MIRROR to more accurately see and ultimately embrace the priceless summation of our life experiences. This embracement is categorically different than âbelieving that you are special or really importantâ. This MIRROR must solidify the 3 Realities of our world 1) Your Infinitely rare life experiences and talents established your INFINITE VALUE FROM BIRTH!!! 2) Every other Human on the planet is EQUALLY Infinitely Valuable. 3) There are Humans right now who are patiently waiting for the Infinite Value that only YOU can share to help meet their needs.

If you don't have one of these mirrors in your bathroom, I recommend as a substitute, Infinite Value: 4 Studentsâ by MBT. As he shares his journey from a worthless loser to embracing his Infinite Value, it will serve as a MIRROR to help you to embrace the 3 Realities.
There are people who are waiting for your value, there are people who are waiting for the value from every friend that you know. Now you know that you are priceless, your friends may not know. On behalf of the people who are patiently waiting for their priceless Value; we need you to let all of your friends know that they are also Infinitely Valuable. Then both you and your friends can begin the process to embrace your Infinite Value.

Infinite Value WORLDWIDE is consumed with ensuring that every individual on the planet embraces their Infinite Value, then equipping them to share that Value with those they are meant to serve. We will not stop until every need on the planet is met. Now that you have been given this knowledge, you have the choice to embrace and share your Value, or not. I implore you to choose wisely, there are people with needs across our planet who need YOU to share your VALUE.

Taiwan Holmes
CEO
Infinite Value WORLDWIDE



© Copyright 2016 MBTh (madebytaiwanh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087657-A-World-Without-NEEDSVery-Soon