*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087683-The-Most-Beautiful-Smile
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2087683
She is watching the man she has loved from afar, walk towards her in a magical moment.

The most beautiful smile I ever saw…reached out to me from far across the room in a glass bar, 64 stories high in the sky. It caught my gaze and held it, as its owner slowly walked towards me. Each step he took pulled me deeper into that glorious smile ….so deep I could barely feel the portentous pounding of my captive heart. It was as if the room had become a vivid blur and time was suddenly standing still.The only thing that mattered was his reaching me.

That smile…..was all I could see. Soft lips that wore years of words of love never spoken aloud. It was as if in this magical moment, I could hear all of them echoing behind this smile……igniting a feeling so powerful that I almost felt faint. I felt like I must be dreaming. Could this beautiful face finally be coming for me?

As he got closer it was only the sparkling of his steel- blue eyes that swept me even deeper into this moment. Upon his last few steps his arms reached out.
Still trapped in those smoldering eyes I felt the love of all those nights….the love I knew he felt for me. He took my face in his hands as one would hold the most precious treasure they could know, delicately and yet as securely as if he would never let go. His soft warm lips pressed to mine and I surrendered myself to him in this enchanting encounter.
© Copyright 2016 Girlinwhite (girlinwhite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087683-The-Most-Beautiful-Smile