*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088088-Home
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #2088088
A journey to home of a young child


My Jaws clenched as blood out from my veins as Fork spiked my hand. They all just looked at me in reticence they didn't had the courage to save me because at the end they were also afraid. Tears rolled from my face as the silver fork turned crimson and it broke but that didn't stop him. He swore curses at my parents as darkness took over me and I dream t. I am on a swing; I could feel the breeze and the warmth of a sun on my face. I could remember them laughing, Mummy was wearing a Dark green colored saree with a gold linings whereas Papa was wearing a blue colored checkered shirt with black linings. They were setting the Camera so we all could be in the picture just behind the tree. Every year we come here, play, eat, laugh and at the end we take the picture behind âthe tree. The tree as they had named it was more than 100 years old, its root had spread in the ground at least 10 meters, its branches had spread like roof of a hut, Yellow leaves, climbers covered the trees from the roots to the top, I sometimes used its branches as swing. Rain started, I was puzzled for a moment as it never rained that day.
I came back to reality, Blood had dried on my face as I looked into mirror, I cleaned myself, and Bandages were given today AS tomorrow was Inspection by the Orphanage. Inspection happens every month. On every inspection day we get a big feast, proper clothes and we are ordered to smile or face the consequences.
"Roshan, Downstairs now" Sir yelled, I Hastily ran into dining room. Nobody knew his true name; He just made all of us to call him SIR. Mangesh, Karan and Saurabh were serving him lunch as the SIR was seated on the top of the table in his usual Triangular, long chair. He looks like a person you would see everywhere and no one ever looked at him twice even. He was of medium height, his jaws were stretched like his face but his shoulders were narrow and weak but he was stronger than he looked. Mangesh fell onto the floor, crying and shivering as he slapped him, "There is no Salt in the food you bastard". Blood boiled in my veins I wanted to kill him at that moment, and then I remembered something and helped Mangesh standing up. He angrily took out his belt to hit Mangesh, "It will leave a mark sir, and tomorrow is the inspection" I reminded him. He angrily looked at me and kicked me in groins "I don't think that's going to leave a mark" he smirked. I stared at him coldly. Crack, I heard as he punched me in the ribs, I didn't cried. I knew it made him angrier but that is exactly what I wanted. He tore away my pants and incision my thigh with his blade. Just a little bit more you sick fucko I thought to myself. He got angrier and he started me punching me hard in the stomach, ribs, groin everything except the face as Blood coughed in my mouth. My eyes turned moist, as I fainted. The last thing I remember was him laughing. I was with my parents in the car we were coming back from the park. I wanted to sit at front seat but Ma sternly denied. They were trying to cheer me up as I sat with my Sad face and suddenly I saw someone from the glass at front "LOOK OUT PAPA!" I shouted. Dad turned the steering to left as hard he can and the car crashes into a tree. Glass broke and entered in my mother's body. Pappa's head had shattered as he was thrown of the car and his head collided with the tree. I lay on my backseat with no injuries except a shattered heart.
"Wake up Roshan please wake up" Karan was crying silently. He was only 5 year old. I was the biggest of us four, all of us were orphan, and all of us had been abused by him that was the only two things we shared. I was living with them for less them 8 months now but still I had form a very strong bond with all of them and I had loved them in any way I have never I thought I would out of them I loved Karan the most, he was sweet little angel. He was abandoned by his parents because he was born disabled only with only one hand, He had come 62 days after me. I can still see the cut on his one hand where the SIR had hurt him. That day few dishes fell from Karan's hand. SIR had beaten him bloody. It was only after that I decided do something about him.

I am okay, Karan, Do you have what I asked for? I asked.
"Yes! But what are you going to do with a rope and a screwdriver?" He looked at me doubtfully.
"I am going to free you" I answered him with a smile. Then I told him to go to sleep as the sun was already gone by that time. Then I waited for the silent but Thunder blustered. Slowly it rained and then furiously. It was past 11 I knew SIR had already gone to sleep. I was ready I told myself.
I tied the rope to one leg of the bed. Used the screwdriver to unscrew the bars, pushed the bed near the window, Thunder took away all the noise this work made. I looked outside and the lightning was frenetic, rain was pouring wrathfully. I couldn't ask for a better weather.
I always knew running away was never an option because if we can ran away more will come after us. They would go the same that I went through. I can never let that happen. I got undressed and tied the rope against my neck and I jumped from the window naked so the whole world can see.
As the grip tightened around my neck I saw my parent's face I said "I am coming Pappa, I am coming home Ma".


© Copyright 2016 thedepressedwriter (kukadiamk4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088088-Home