*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088149-What-is-WAR
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #2088149
War in alliteration.
I was once asked, "What is war?"

My response was this...

War. Relentless, selfish arguing over an opinion that the victims have no input. What ifs and how tos in a game of chess with real life pawns. Peaceful people praying under the unpeaceful protest of politics while watched by the public eye of a prejudice perception with a predisposition of pompously ignoring their "pointless" death. War... War is what? Lets break the word down...

W. W is for the worth-while lives that are worthlessly withheld in a region with intention to whisk away the opponent while wrongfully writing woeful stories of lies to willingly woe the whole horde of spectators of television to want what is "right" and willed in the public eye. W is for Wrong.

A. A is for the ascertaining of assets allegedly allocated by right or alleged history. Accessing, assaulting and acquiring of an area antagonized by anti-pieceful and alienated aggregations with atrocious intentions. A is for Aweful

R. R is for the "righteous" and rigorous "rights" in which governments regularly ring at in order to wreck revolution into the reverence and rituals of another race or religious ring. R is for ruffian.

This is war. Unfortunately, it is essential at times and we must pick a side to be the lesser of evils. WAR...
© Copyright 2016 Taz Parks (tazparks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088149-What-is-WAR