*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088157-Nightmare-in-My-Dream
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2088157
It was always just a dream that leaves a nightmare to me.
NIGHTMARE IN MY DREAM


         I opened my eyes. It was a dark place with dead trees around. I noticed that I was lying down on bed of dry leaves. I stood up. I walked and walked; I was alone. I saw a river, but it wasn't flowing. I looked through it and saw my own reflection. I was different. I was wearing a black dress down to my knees, my hair was garnet and curly, on my middle finger was a ring with black and garnet color as well, but I don't have shoes. Then I asked myself, "Why am I here? How did I got here?" I tried screaming, "Is anybody there? Hello?" But the only answer I got was my own echo. And so I walked until I saw little rays of light, and I followed it.

         As I followed the light, I didn't realized I was about to reach a garden. And there.. a very beautiful garden filled with flowers, butterflies, and an arch. I walked through the middle of the small garden then someone came out from the arch. My eyes became so wide when I saw him. He walked through me, he came so close, his eyes sparkled, and his smile just gave a race of beats inside my body. A familiar song played, and he held my hands around his shoulders, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We danced with the music.

         The song was nearly going to its end when he hugged me... and kissed me. After that, he was slowly fading. I tried gasping him in the air, but he was just... gone. Everything went dark, and then the moon appeared. It was the only thing that lightened my dark place. I found myself crying and screaming, "Why do you always have to leave me?!" And the next thing I knew, I was in my room.

         I sat down and was breathing so hard. I looked around and I was in my bed, and I realized, it was a dream. A painful dream. A nightmare. I cried again. Thinking that all that happened was just a DREAM. Meeting him, loving him, being together, and making him back again was all just a dream. Because either in real life or in my dream, he leaves me.

         I stood up and was shocked to see myself wearing the same dress and ring as I what wore in my dream. And I remember.. Yes, it was just last night when he left me under the moon, alone in the dark, crying and screaming with nobody that can hear me.
© Copyright 2016 MsCaseyLuna (caseyluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088157-Nightmare-in-My-Dream