*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088520-Shadehag
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2088520
There're a race of supernatural monsters.
Powers and Abilities

*Immortality: Shadehags can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.

*Invulnerability: Shadehags can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Shadehags also have an extreme durability to pain. For example, a shadehag could be shot in the stomach with an arrow and merely sighed in annoyance, and they can't react to punches nor kicks like humans are.

*Fangs: Shadehags possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.

*Blue Pyrokinesis: Shadehags can create, shape and manipulate blue flames, which are far hotter and more intense than ordinary orange fire. Their blue flames are of such color due to their mystical nature. In fact, they can also teleport via their blue fire, merging into blue flames of any size and appearing anywhere else from the same element as well as from blue fire-like sources.

*Supernatural Strength: Shadehags' strength are far superior to humans.

*Supernatural Beauty: Shadehags' beauty are far superior to humans.

*Supernatural Stamina: Despite their hunger, shadehags don't tire easily.

Weaknesses

*Primordial Embodiments: Both Rograsil and Roharae can annihilate any shadehag without effort.

*The Rod of Lucifael: The Rod of Lucifael is a golden wooden staff created by both Rograsil and Roharae prior to the Big Bang and later entrusted to Lucifael, Rograsil and Roharae's first creation can easily kill a shadehag without effort.
© Copyright 2016 Charles Jacob Long (longcharles93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088520-Shadehag