*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088635-Gassy-Absol
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Fantasy · #2088635
A gassy Absol and his trainer
Warning: This story contains bloating, facesitting, facefarting, and obscenity.

It's late evening when Sean stumbled into his home exhausted after a long day of training along with his Absol.

He pushed open the door in his room, put his key stone on top of the dresser and sat down on his bed with his Absol standing below him.
The Absol put down his mega stone and stared up at his trainer.

"That was some intense training, huh boy?" Sean said to his Absol.
The Absol nodded in affirmation. Sean laid down in his bed and began to doze off.
Absol jumped on his trainers bed and laid down by Seans feet and fell asleep as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little while later, Absol woke up to his stomach grumbling ackowledging he needed food.

He jumped off the bed and went to Seans bag and dumped out a few Pokepuffs and devoured them.
He jumped back on the bed and tried to fall back asleep, but his stomach only growled more.

He began to feel pressure in his belly and ass that both began to bloat.

The absol looked back at himself and blushed as his stomach bloated, his ass grew twice as large and more pressure began passing through his lower body.
He groaned slightly as it traveled to his rear and he lifted his tail and let out a 3 second long fart and sighed in relief as he did.

Absol then raised his enlarged rear in the air and let out a 4 second long fart and moaned.
Sean groaned a bit and lifted his head slowly and saw Absol with his butt in the air.

"Absol, what are you doing.." Sean said lazily. He smelt the bad odor in the air and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Absol, was that you?" Sean said in disgust. The Absol smiled and jumped on top of Sean.

"What are you doing Absol?!" Sean said in shock.

His Absol then turned around so that his plump buttocks was raised above the trainers face.
Sean became wide eyed as his partners ass began to lower onto his face.
The Absol settled his large fluffy ass on his masters face.
He started to wiggle and grind on his trainers face to get comfortable and settled his anus right on Seans nostrils.

Sean began to struggle as his Absol pinned him down with his pudgy behind.

The Absol took a deep breath, lifted his tail and presented his master with a long bubbly fart to start off the fun.
Absol sighed happily and wiggled his rump on Seans face to let him get a good whiff of his scent, his trainer forced to inhale the fumes.

Absol lifted his tail again and moaned as he let loose an even longer and and louder fart straight into Seans nose.
Sean continued struggling as his pokemon let loose 3 loud farts on him and applied more pressure on Sean and bounced on his face.

Sean coughed and got teary eyed as most the air around him was his Absols hot, smelly gas and grew a bit feeble.
Absols stomach grumbled loudly and the pressure in his lower body strengthened.

He closed his eyes and pushed hard and released a 15 second long wet fart straight into Seans nose.
The pokemon took a big sigh and bounced a bit on his trainers face ensuring he smelt all his gassy fumes.

Sean was teary eyed as the foggy fumes surrounding him made him slip unconscious.
Absols stomach and ass shrunk after his final blast and sat up off his trainer.

A faint green fog rose from his ass and Seans face.
Absol smiled as he saw this and jumped down to eat more pokepuffs to regain more 'fuel'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sean came to, his absol had mega evolved and his ass and belly grew even larger than before.
The pokemon turned his head towards his trainer and stared at him with bedroom eyes and slowly dropped his enormous ass on Seans face, completely encasing him between his stout cheeks and his nose completely inside the Absols anus.
The absol wiggled his enormous ass on Seans face and let out a long bubbly fart that reeked more than any of the previous blasts.

Seans yells were muffled by his companions squishy ass as his Absol released a relentless series of wet farts up Seans nose and jerking his ass on his head.
The Pokemon moaned loudly with bliss as he jerked his ass on his masters face.

A couple more wet farts escaped the pokemons anus as Seans eyes teared from the stench and heat.
Absol was completely euphoric with the experience and laughed as he gassed him.

The pokemon then put all his weight on his trainer and pushed as hard as he could and blasted Sean with a 30 second long bubbly fart.

Sean had nothing to breath in but his companions gas. Absol yawned and rearranged himself.
Sean relieved that his torture was finally going to end.
Absol laid his bloated belly on his Sean, completely covering his upper body and settled his colossal ass back on his trainers face and fell asleep on his master, gassing him mercilessly as he slumbered away as Sean was forced to breath in the rancid fumes for several more hours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Copyright 2016 CrazyEagle (crazyeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088635-Gassy-Absol