*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088785-The-Clown
by Meghan
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2088785
A girl falls into the trap of a clown, and its all about to get scary!
THE CLOWN

There are many a clown that makes people happy,that puts a smile on a child's face,and lights up a circus ring.However,this isent what you think of the clown.For this clown infront of you is the devil.The circus tent around you has turned dark and deadly,this is not the circus tent you knew and loved.The ringmaster is shot,the tight rope walker has been hung,the elephants have run away,but the clown has won.
Your not trapped in what you dont understand.Its real your in no dream.The clown looks frightening and devilish,and claims you are his next act.But you disagree,from that horrible smile on the clown's face.He is blood running from his eyes like blood tear drops,and his mouth wide with exitment because now your his next desire to transform you into the final act.
The clown grabs your next and holds you still,demanding you to be his final act.All the dead bodies are hanging around,lieing on the floor,you dont know what to do,but do only as the clown says,and be the final showdown.He drags you to the back of the ring,and makes you put on a dress and a wig.Dont ask why,but do only as he says.
You do as he says,and waits for his next command,he tells you to step into the ring,and stand right in the center,where the end is near.He holds a gun,the gun he shot the ringmaster with,your next.You shake and gulp,you beg to be free,but freedom can not be claimed.The clown holds the gun at you,and says...
''AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AS THE CLOWN HOLDS THE GUN AT THE INNOCENT GIRL.WILL SHE SURIVE,I DONT THINK SO!"
The more you beg,the more youlle never get out.You shouldnt have gone into the circus,you know the clowns have claimed the fair,its all over.This is the final showdown,the clown takes the final stand,and you have become the dead,with them.

© Copyright 2016 Meghan (mhcoh7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088785-The-Clown