*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088848-Islam-in-its-true-colors
by Niqabi
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2088848
What is Islam? Are Muslims really terriosts?
By: Niqabi
6/29/16

"What's really hurting me, the name Islam is involved, and Muslim is involved and causing trouble and starting hate and violence....Islam is not a killer religion....Islam means peace, I couldn't just sit home and watch people label Muslims as the reason for this problem." - Muhammad Ali

I just want you to all know the true meaning of Islam. The Word Islam comes from salaam which means peace or salima which means submission, submitting to the one and only God. The media has brainwashed some of us on what Islam really means.
They say that Islam is an imperfect religion and its followers are terriosts. Let me ask you a question just because one or a few people kill in the name of Islam and say the religion allows killing innocent people which it doesn't does that make it right for you to blame me for the things they have done? As I thought no it is not right to blame me for there mistakes but ou people do anyways because you have gotten brainwashed by what the media and people falsely say about Islam. Just keep one thing in mind the religion Islam is perfect but its followers are not. And in a nut shell go learn what the true Islam really is the religion taught by Allah and the Prophet (s.a.w) to us.

© Copyright 2016 Niqabi (muslimah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088848-Islam-in-its-true-colors