*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089167-Dead-Land
by Meghan
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2089167
Someone describing the horrors their about to witness, in the dead land!
I lived in a land where all is not as it seemes, where my people were normal human beings. We once lived a normal happy life, where we had Kings and Queens, for we were all happy people, with power and greed.

But my main question is this. What has happened? Why are the people so strange? Why do my people growl and gaze? Why has my people suddenly changed?

As I wonder the land, alone and confused, dazed and lost, I wonder why I was struck to the ground, by an explosion? Was I dreaming? Was this real?

As I look upon my land, I see the people I knew, who looked like monsters, scary and cruel. Eating the remains of the dead, have you guessed yet?

For my friends as you see, all is not as it seemes, we are not happy, with power and greed. Our Kings and Queens are dead now. All that remains is me, for I am the survivor of this tragic land, and have you guessed yet where I am? I'm in a zombie apocalypse.
© Copyright 2016 Meghan (mhcoh7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089167-Dead-Land