*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089363-Poochyenas-Distress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Fantasy · #2089363
A Poochyena bites off more than he can chew.
Warning: This story contains Footcrushing, Bellycrushing, Buttcrushing, and Soft Vore




It was late in the afternoon in the middle of a dense forest, with bright sunlight shining through the layers of leaves and branches to the forest floor. A young Poochyena that had strayed away from his pack, was stalking for some prey. The young Poochyena had been searching for over an hour without any luck. His stomach growled due to an absence of food as he trudged through the forest floor. The Poochyena leaned up against a tree trunk to rest for a bit and slumbered off.

He awoke to the sound of flapping causing him to panic and hide behind a bush. The flapping came to a halt with a thump. The Poochyena peered around the tree trunk to inspect what was causing the ruckus. It was a Dragonite that had landed no more than 10 meters away from him. The Poochyena stared in awe at the sight of the large creature. The first features he noticed about her was her strong, wide hips, large buttocks and long, thick tail. The dragon's body was rather tall and bulky with the sunlight bouncing off her bright orange scales.

She was picking berries off the bush and gobbling them up. The pup licked his lips in delight at the sight of the creature. He moved around the tree and moved to the Dragonite's blind spot. He crawled on his belly towards the dragon eager to feast on her. When he was close enough he pounced on her, landing on her left thigh, sinking his teeth into her leathery skin.

The Dragonite gulped down another series of berries when she noticed a faint tickling on her hip. She turned around and saw the young Poochyena latched onto her. She smacked the Poochyena off of her and turned around to face him. The young pup fell on his right side, shaking off the attack when he noticed a large shadow looming over him. He looked up and saw one of the Dragonite's soles hovering above him. A few specs of dirt fell off the foot and onto the Poochyena. The sole pressed itself against his body, compressing it into the ground with constant pressure until it completely covered his body and he was out of sight with a series of cracking and squishing noises.

The dragon smirked as the Poochyena struggled under her sole. The pup yelped as more weight pressed on the foot, crushing him further into the ground. She began rubbing her foot on the squashed Poochyena causing him to groan in pain. The Dragonite then settled her foot on top of him for several seconds before lifting her foot up. She became puzzled when the pup wasn't in the large indent in the ground. She checked under her foot and saw the Poochyena pressed into her mushy sole causing her to chuckle.

She sat down and peeled the pup off her foot and dropped him in front of her. The trample caused him to become disoriented and he struggled to stand up. The dragon then slammed both her feet against the Poochyena, squishing him between both her soles. She started grinding her feet together to cause even further damage.

The Dragonite soon separated her feet and the pup dropped to the ground half-conscious. He then stood up and gave a low growl at the dragon and trudged towards her. The dragon picked him up and pressed him against her belly. Clueless to her intentions, he began snarling at the dragon. The large dragon fell forward and dropped her bulk on top of her captive with a loud scrunch. She ground her belly on him a couple time before standing up and fixing her eyes on her victim. The Poochyena lost consciousness as the dragon began laughing.

When the pup finally came to, he felt a heavy weight on his back legs. He looked up to see the Dragonite sitting on his legs as she devoured more berries. He started to squirm beneath with intent to escape alerting the dragon he was awake. She looked behind herself and scooted her rear up until it covered the pups entire body and pressed down all her weight. The Poochyena yelped as he became enveloped under her massive rugged rear. The Dragonite started wiggling her rump on the pup prompting him to sink his teeth into one over her cheeks. She stood up in slight pain leaving the Poochyena in a large butt shaped crater.

The Dragonite picked him up and brought him up to her face glaring at him. She licked her lips and brought him up to her opening maw. He panicked and used all his strength to try to escape the dragons grasp to no avail. She set him on her moist tongue and closed her maw, ensnaring the pup. The Dragonite shifted her tongue all over the Poochyena covering him in warm saliva and swishing him all over her mouth. He clashed with the tongue aspiring to escape its grasp, until he began sliding towards the Dragonite's throat. She lifted her head at an angle, forcing the pup to slide into the back of her throat. The pup grabbed her tongue as she gulped him down her slimy throat with great effort. A bulge formed in the dragon's throat, traveling down with her morsel. The pup slipped from his grasp and fell into the dragon's stomach causing it to expand.

The Dragonite exhaled with great pleasure as the pup wriggled around in her belly. She rubbed her hefty belly as he fought to break out of his prison. The Dragonite let out a drawn out yawn and laid down on her belly and fell asleep as the Poochyena compressed inside of the dragon's warm slimy belly continued to struggle.
© Copyright 2016 CrazyEagle (crazyeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089363-Poochyenas-Distress