*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089587-Prophecy
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #2089587
Just some ramblings for a book I am brainstorming
The Great Prophecy
There will be a dawn that will break and unravel. Marked by what could be the most gruesome battle ever fought. Out if all the destruction will emerge one that no one has ever seen before nor will he be seen again. All will know of the Dark Prince, but no who he is.
He is cunning and very bold. Is unlike any other. He will walk about without raising suspicion from any one. In silence he moves like a shadow.
At the same time, there will come to power a lady. She will be the only female heir of Aelasmore. With grander power than that which he possesses. She will be the only one to vanquish him and send him to the grave. Where he will no longer be a threat.
If successful this lady will put an end to the age old curse that plagues the land forever. Saving all of Treon and keeping it from complete and utter ruin.
© Copyright 2016 Sammee Rose (sassywriter85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089587-Prophecy