*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090555-Smite-bellona-and-Amaterasu-pantypoop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2090555
Bellona and amateratsu shit there pants
PRRRRRPTH, "oh yes" screamed Amaterasu and she let out a loud fart. "Save some fore me babe" said bellona, taking a second to inhale her girlfriends gas. "Sorry, I just had to let that one out, oh and by the way, you got anything for me?" Ama questioned, grabbing bellona' large yet firm ass and placing her face near it. " you bet, smell this one." Said bellona as she pushed and let out a brassy BRRRRRT. Ama sniffed Bella's gass and said " ah, as stinky as ever." "Hey babe, I have a question" said bellona, "are you willing to try out something?" "What is it?" Questioned Amaterasu."can you, shite you're pants?"questioned bellona. Amaterasu stood up, pointed her big butt at bellona and said, "I thought you would never ask." She then grunted and a lump of mushy shit made its way out of her ass and coiled up tightly into her panties. She grabbed the large lump and squished it around, loving the scent."okay" said bellona, "now it's my turn". She grabbed her ass and pushed out several logs of shit into her pants, the sensation of the warm shit mushing against her ass was orgasmic. The two then started kissing sensually, grabbing eachother's shit lumps and mushing them around. Bellona then turned around and shoved her shit filled panty covered ass into Amaterasu's face. Ama started to rub her head on the shit lump, sniffing it, licking it, and squishing the shit around. After the shit session had ended, both women sat on the douche panting, causing the shit in their pants to sqish around. " next time," said bellona, "we should shit with no pants on." "Sounds good to me" said Amaterasu, who then let out a wet PRRRRRPTH.
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090555-Smite-bellona-and-Amaterasu-pantypoop