*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090907-EVERY-EYE-SHALL-SEE-HIM
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #2090907
...a dream about the second coming.


I always wondered about Revelation 1:7, where it says when the Lord returns... every eye shall see Him. What if I’m in the bathroom or another room without windows?

Then one night I had a dream. I was in a park, sitting in the front seat of my car with my legs curled up beneath me when from the corner of my eye something caught my attention. I was drawn to look up, through the windshield where I could see a figure coming closer and closer, becoming more discernible by the second.

Suddenly, clear as day, there was the Lord, dressed in a humble brown garment with a simple rope tied around his waist. Looking into His brown eyes I felt overwhelming love, like never before experienced.

He motioned “come” to me with his hand. At that moment, I was transformed and rose to meet Him straight through the windshield as if it were an open doorway.

Later, I wondered why he was dressed in brown because I always supposed he would come dressed in white. When I mentioned this to my mother-in-law, she said that he was dressed in brown sackcloth. Throughout history, the Jews wear sackcloth and ashes whenever they pray. The Lord says clearly in His Word, that …he ever liveth to make intercession. (Hebrews 7:25)
© Copyright 2016 Maria Mize (kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090907-EVERY-EYE-SHALL-SEE-HIM