*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091073-Barnacles-be-darn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Entertainment · #2091073
A sailor can't take another of those barnacles.
Darn those barnacles! It keeps stalling my girl like it wasn't my business. I keep scrubbing, butchering, and even scrapping them, but they keep on coming no matter what. The worst of the worst, the big daddy of my girl, the undenying devil cursing me to flop. I wail them out, and they stick back, I burn them alive in the docks, and they keep on coming back the next day. A curse all sailor have to pay, a curse so darn awful it gotten my nerves to commit suicide.

It so bad, they just chill there waiting to the grown ups to get rid of them from their lawns. Those things never learn and will never stop annoying the sense out of me. Call me crazy, call me whatever you want, I'm mad in the bones till the day they stop buggering my girl. Call me crazy, call me Betsy, but I can't stand them no more! I wish them they never bother escaping they captivity underwold.

Darn! I should stop eating barnacle cereal as well. So they stop buggering even on shore!
© Copyright 2016 Derrysome (derrysome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091073-Barnacles-be-darn