*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091608-The-End-Of-The-Road
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #2091608
Every road has an end but that end could be anything.
Every road you go down in your life will eventually end, and with that end there could be a new beginning or the complete end where there's nothing left but water, trees, or towering mountains but never the less it is the end. And you can't change the end of that road because the end of the road was already determined before that road began. So when you do come across that road will you take it knowing that; That road could have a new beginning or have an end. And if you do take that road, and that road leads to a new beginning; Will you take that next road or will you just stay behind never knowing what that road had to offer at the end of it and possibly regret not going down that road for the rest of your life. And even if you take all the right roads that have new beginnings you will eventually go down a road that has a complete end, and when you do reach that end you better be ready to deal with whatever's at that end of that road.
© Copyright 2016 wesley knight (weskey46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091608-The-End-Of-The-Road